How good are Digital Designs Woofers?

so assuming you want good "sq" while getting 150+ loud in a trunk car which sub, BTL, 9500g with composite cone,AQ, AA, Sundown,Soundstream, RE

mine is loud.. you should see the faces when my 15" dumps on **** near everyone at the spl show.. 146/1 was my last score.. not bad imo

me and 6 friends run DD in the area and we sweep every 1st place class in car- truck/suv and 0-15, 1-30, 30-up classes

They are nothing particularly special. If you're looking to achieve high-output over a small bandwidth with less-than-stellar distortion performance, they are among the better brands out there.
Translation: if you like 45-60hz notes for da bass, n u lyke dat **** loud, get DD

(u win contests if you pick DD)

would you guys take a DD 9515 or a juggernaut 15, if you were looking for something that hits really hard, but still has good sound quality, or a 13w7?
I own both a mmats juggernaut and a 9515 and they both hit hard as **** but the 9515 seems to be a bit more musical.I think once you pass the 3000 watt mark thats when the 9515 starts to outshine the juggernaut.

well i want it to be hittin really hard and when i drive by for people to be like what the ****! but i also want to turn it down and just listen to it with a good thump everynow and then. but really the main thing is i want it to be loud but i dont want it to drown out the music. i mainly listen to rap, and i like for the bass to hit low and fill the car if u understand what im trying to say.

but could the 13w7 keep up with the 15 juggernaut if im running say 2000w to the jugg and 1500 to the JL? and with 1500w to the jl is it still gonna be like holy **** thats loud or no?

and i get that the dd hits hard but does it hit so hard it drowns out the music? like i just dont want my music to be distorted i want (lil wayne or whoevers) voice to come in clean with hard hitting bass

mine is loud.. you should see the faces when my 15" dumps on **** near everyone at the spl show.. 146/1 was my last score.. not bad imo
me and 6 friends run DD in the area and we sweep every 1st place class in car- truck/suv and 0-15, 1-30, 30-up classes
Must not be much competition if you're "sweeping" shows with a 146.1...how many people usually show for each class?

well i want it to be hittin really hard and when i drive by for people to be like what the ****! but i also want to turn it down and just listen to it with a good thump everynow and then. but really the main thing is i want it to be loud but i dont want it to drown out the music. i mainly listen to rap, and i like for the bass to hit low and fill the car if u understand what im trying to say. but could the 13w7 keep up with the 15 juggernaut if im running say 2000w to the jugg and 1500 to the JL? and with 1500w to the jl is it still gonna be like holy **** thats loud or no?

and i get that the dd hits hard but does it hit so hard it drowns out the music? like i just dont want my music to be distorted i want (lil wayne or whoevers) voice to come in clean with hard hitting bass

Start by upgrading your fronts to a comp set, A good amp and Crossover.

a buddy at work get a blown DD for 25$ tried to buy it off him and he wouldn't sell it. Found out what he had.................should've keep my mouth shut

well i want it to be hittin really hard and when i drive by for people to be like what the ****! but i also want to turn it down and just listen to it with a good thump everynow and then. but really the main thing is i want it to be loud but i dont want it to drown out the music. i mainly listen to rap, and i like for the bass to hit low and fill the car if u understand what im trying to say. but could the 13w7 keep up with the 15 juggernaut if im running say 2000w to the jugg and 1500 to the JL? and with 1500w to the jl is it still gonna be like holy **** thats loud or no?

LOL!!!

SO buy some components- you think that Lil Wayne's voice comes out of the sub woofer??

If it isnt loud enough to drown out your crap stock speakers than you have done a horrible install, you are not really into a SQ setup at all are you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.