How good are Digital Designs Woofers?

yea i think that part of thier time is over finally, but yea their subs will take a hell of a beating and about any amp youll throw at them.....its my only choice for subs....

dey are da b0n3r... if you cant afford them go with the AudioQue's... same softparts with a few changes here and there. the owner of AQ is the owner of DD's dad, so its prettymuch same sub but cheaper due to some expensive parts being switched out for cheaper ones

DD subs are among the top in the industry. Alan Dante doing over 180dbs with 1 DD sub.......

DD has taken alot of world records through out the years.

I had them also and yes they get sick loud. Some of the best subs I have EVER used. These took a JBL Crown that can push well over 8K RMS into each sub.

I know of some 9515Gs for sale that are dual 1.4s and have the Carbon Fiber caps

dey are da b0n3r... if you cant afford them go with the AudioQue's... same softparts with a few changes here and there. the owner of AQ is the owner of DD's dad, so its prettymuch same sub but cheaper due to some expensive parts being switched out for cheaper ones
No.

DD subs are among the top in the industry. Alan Dante doing over 180dbs with 1 DD sub.......DD has taken alot of world records through out the years.

I had them also and yes they get sick loud. Some of the best subs I have EVER used. These took a JBL Crown that can push well over 8K RMS into each sub.

I know of some 9515Gs for sale that are dual 1.4s and have the Carbon Fiber caps

What!, to hear a JBL Crown pushing those speakers would be sic.I would love to hear,not just for a few seconds but a whole song or songs.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

just dont ever ship anything to them and expect to see it within a reasonable amount of time....or ever.
I sent them a motor and within a week and a half I had a complete sub back from them.. SO i dont know what your talking about

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.