How good are Digital Designs Woofers?

well when u say musical what exactly do u mean? and i was thinking of running 2000w to the juggernaut. and idk ive never heard a DD so idk ya loosewire id be willing to meet up ur system looks great! but its about an hour drive up here.

well when u say musical what exactly do u mean? and i was thinking of running 2000w to the juggernaut. and idk ive never heard a DD so idk ya loosewire id be willing to meet up ur system looks great! but its about an hour drive up here.
the sub will sound better with music is what I mean by musical.Some subs are loud but aren't meant to play music,but some are loud are play music well.The juggernaut is a SPL sub that can play music but it doesn't have great SQ.I would try a DD they sound more musical I think you will be happier with them.You could even try FI audio if you want they are much cheaper and they are the boner around here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

thats perfect because thats exactly what i want, i want a sub that hits hard but that i can still listen to music in cause itll be in my daily driver. what amp would you guys recommend i run to a DD 9515? im thinking 2000w, but what brand? price isnt an issue. and also how much do they run for and where is a good place to buy them?

Translation: if you like 45-60hz notes for da bass, n u lyke dat **** loud, get DD
(u win contests if you pick DD)
my 18 is piss loud from 30 hz up to 80 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

but i have the magic pete kulicki designed box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

thats perfect because thats exactly what i want, i want a sub that hits hard but that i can still listen to music in cause itll be in my daily driver. what amp would you guys recommend i run to a DD 9515? im thinking 2000w, but what brand? price isnt an issue. and also how much do they run for and where is a good place to buy them?

there are alot of choices I would suggest mmats, DD amp or sundown.

but now idk cause every1 on the forum is telln me to go DD and that they are more musical. but the guy at the local audio shop who sells both DD and Mmats is saying that the juggernaut is more musical and will hit harder than the DD. plus he has like 20 trophies all from Mmats systems.....

They're good subs, but I think that they are HIGHLY overrated. There build quality really isn't all that great for the prices you pay. They can be loud one day and quiet the next.

Digital design subs are the best out hands down. I have a 9512 and i punish it on a daily basis never quit on me or anything. If you want a sub that will last you a lifetime and takes true wattage dd won't steer you wrong. The world record was set by a guy who has dd subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.