how fast is your car

I run street tires. I probably have the shittiest tires of anybody that owns an evo..lol. I bought them at Walmart with the interest of getting many miles out of them. Basically there is no way to heat my tires up at the track. I usually just try to avoid the waterbox, or if I cant, ill do a quick tire chirp to try and clean them off before lining up. When I launch, i wait till the 1st yellow light drops, then floor it with the clutch in until I hit about 5k (by then I am boosting a little) and do a quick release of the clutch pedal. This netted my 1.66 60 ft times, which IMO is screaming for a 320 whp car.
That is just crazy. I know at least one guy with a mustang in the mid 500 rwhp range running on slicks and not cutting 60's much better than that. Mind you, his ET's are quite a bit lower than yours, but you've still got an impressive short time. I'll be happy if I can get down around 1.8 on my drag radials.

i'd like to see pics. my 98 cobra tapped 11.91 (unofficial). just sold it though.
I love the front end styling on the 96-98's. I wish the hood and front bumper were as aggressive on the 03 as they are on the 98.

I posted some pictures of the car in this thread: http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115648

They're down at the bottom of the first page underneath my retarded motorcycle box pictures.

I love the front end styling on the 96-98's. I wish the hood and front bumper were as aggressive on the 03 as they are on the 98.
I posted some pictures of the car in this thread: http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115648

They're down at the bottom of the first page underneath my retarded motorcycle box pictures.
i am sad that i sold it, but i like my truck. i got crazy last week and almost bought a wrx sti, but for now i think i will keep my truck. i would dump even more money into the sti in performance mods than i would save on gas milage by going to it.

That is just crazy. I know at least one guy with a mustang in the mid 500 rwhp range running on slicks and not cutting 60's much better than that. Mind you, his ET's are quite a bit lower than yours, but you've still got an impressive short time. I'll be happy if I can get down around 1.8 on my drag radials.
http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=D01947DE-8A91-45F4-848A-959B596D70F3

or

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EZLO43IC7WF33QD44VOGY4HQPeo

Theres the vid to my run......kinda crappy quality, but oh well. I was racing my buddy's 02 S281-E. His best was 8.28 @ 88. His editing ***** also in the video, and doesnt make sense at times, but oh well......

I guess you cant take a hint when it slaps you in the face

What do you have done to it then?

Guess i had to spell it out for ya...btw flowmasters wont cut you that much time...
however a muffler and wing will

however a muffler and wing will
True, in ricer terms that makes mega powa....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

My moms car:

0-60-no idea

1/4: 15.7 or so

top speed-no idea

Oh ya, car is a 03 monte carlo

I can do 1/4mi in 8.4sec

0-60 in about 2.6

topspeed about 180

only way to get the Hot Rod Lincoln to do those specs, is to drive it off a cliff.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif The car is only 3100 lbs w/o David ...
ok, so david needs to loose the weight //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I guess you cant take a hint when it slaps you in the face

What do you have done to it then?

Guess i had to spell it out for ya...btw flowmasters wont cut you that much time...
Dont be a d!ck....and don't ASSume things you dont know...

You really think flowmasters is all i have put on my car to get into the 12's....right

52mm Throttle Body, custom intake, 160 T-Stat, CPU sent to be reprogrammed, Comp Cams 1.6 rockers, crane springs. Is that enough, or do you want to run your mouth some more about stuff you dont have any clue of?

Dont be a d!ck....and don't ASSume things you dont know...
You really think flowmasters is all i have put on my car to get into the 12's....right

52mm Throttle Body, custom intake, 160 T-Stat, CPU sent to be reprogrammed, Comp Cams 1.6 rockers, crane springs. Is that enough, or do you want to run your mouth some more about stuff you dont have any clue of?
Hahaha, i know more then you do about your car, which is what is sad.

Sorry but that 52mm TB/'custom' intake and tstat dont do **** for power unless you have p&p intakes and some sort of fuel mods like bigger injectors/AFPR. CPU is the only thing i can realy see helping you that you have. Rockers/springs isnt gonna do that much either with out head work/cams/valves...so ya, nice try on bullshitting the 12.8@114 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

For an LT1 camaro to get into the 12s it needs to have ALOT more work done to it then that....Cams/heads/headers/spray and basic bolt ons i can see 12s but other then that...not happening...

Post the timeslip.

An LS1 I can believe doing that, LT1 with only the mods you listed, no. Now if you tell me you ahve a 3000rpm stal, 12bolt moser, a 4.55 rear end, and hoosiers, I'd believe you... Or say if you had head work or had some kind of forced induction or actually had headers.....

And 1.6:1 rockers? What are the stock rocker's ratio? Valve springs arent going to do anything other then to help prevent valve float at higher rpms...ecu sent off for tuning - wtf just get dyno tuned with a piggy back, each and every car is different, so sending the ecu off is kinda pointless compared to dyno tuning...

Post the timeslip.

Hahaha, i know more then you do about your car, which is what is sad.
Sorry but that 52mm TB/'custom' intake and tstat dont do **** for power unless you have p&p intakes and some sort of fuel mods like bigger injectors/AFPR. CPU is the only thing i can realy see helping you that you have. Rockers/springs isnt gonna do that much either with out head work/cams/valves...so ya, nice try on bullshitting the 12.8@114 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

For an LT1 camaro to get into the 12s it needs to have ALOT more work done to it then that....Cams/heads/headers/spray and basic bolt ons i can see 12s but other then that...not happening...
Who the **** said that was all the mods??? I could keep going but its not worth it. And fvck you if you think you know more about me than i do my own car. If you dont believe me, fvck off...

aluminum driveshaft, pullies, lingenfelter CAI, Richmond 3.73's, bilstein HD's, heasds ported@moore performance, 2400 edge stall converter

Do you f@ggots need more or are you done running your mouths

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.