how fast is your car

if you didn't care you wouldn't have argued it in the first place and you wouldn't have posted your time.. now pack up your **** and get out of here, for your own good
Basicly what you said sums up this part of the thread.

We've handed out the ownage and youve came back for more with more ******** then ever so dont complain...did you just go threw a jegs catalog and name off a bunch of mods that you dont even have because the ones you named are all over the place. Usualy you attack one part of the car first (intake+heads+cams etc) (headers+cat back) you just just jump around making pointless mods because most mods depend on others to actualy make power.

its like the people that talk about the headers they got for their turbo
eeeh that's partially correct. For hondas there are several makes of turbo headers.... one type equalizes the length of run to the turbo hot side and the other type looks like a pitch fork type of manifold

a clutch and a stahl converter in the same tranny??

i just now realized that!!

HAHAHAHA OMFG! LOL

So tell me what mods have you done to your 4L60e tranny to make it use an aftermarket clutch? LOLOLOL

eeeh that's partially correct. For hondas there are several makes of turbo headers.... one type equalizes the length of run to the turbo hot side and the other type looks like a pitch fork type of manifold
I think what he means is people that say "dude' date=' i got some sweet longtube headers for my TURBO camaro." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

a clutch and a stahl converter in the same tranny??
i just now realized that!!

HAHAHAHA OMFG! LOL
I knew you'd catch on some time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

turbos use manifolds, not headers. thats what my point was.

it was a stupid point anyway

turbos use manifolds, not headers. thats what my point was.

it was a stupid point anyway
Some use turbo HEADERS....some use turbo MANIFOLD. Depends on the car and how big the aftermarket is...

Curt.JPG

Richard%20(10).jpg

Those are turbo HEADERS, they help equalize the lenght of each runner..they flow MUCH better and handle alot more power.

hahn_turbo_manifold.jpg

That is a turbo MANIFOLD, used for moderate power and cheaper to make.

i dont like your tone

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bigwave.gif.16324171cad2db62cf4f16568b038478.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.