how fast is your car

no offence to you. but if your going to post a time you'd better be ready to back it up with spec's when asked... or dont even bother posting one at all

i ran 8's in my honda accord

Who the **** said that was all the mods??? I could keep going but its not worth it. And fvck you if you think you know more about me than i do my own car. If you dont believe me, fvck off...
aluminum driveshaft, pullies, lingenfelter CAI, Richmond 3.73's, bilstein HD's, heasds ported@moore performance, 2400 edge stall converter

Do you f@ggots need more or are you done running your mouths
MORE BABY MORE!!! Post your timeslip honey buns! Muah!

ROFLMGDFAO!!!!!!

Ill keep on rockin with the LS1...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

no offence to you. but if your going to post a time you'd better be ready to back it up with spec's when asked... or dont even bother posting one at all

i ran 8's in my honda accord
Exactly....he's the guy with an attitude that gives us Fbody fans a bad name and motivates people to soup up imports...

Who the **** said that was all the mods??? I could keep going but its not worth it. And fvck you if you think you know more about me than i do my own car. If you dont believe me, fvck off...
aluminum driveshaft, pullies, lingenfelter CAI, Richmond 3.73's, bilstein HD's, heasds ported@moore performance, 2400 edge stall converter

Do you f@ggots need more or are you done running your mouths
First off, pointless mods are teh gheyness...

Aluminum drive shaft but with out an upgraded rear end...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Pullys...what kind of pullyes; lightened pullies? smaller pullies? what **** pullys? drive? alt?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Woooooow lingenfelter intake...doesnt help much at all:eyebrow:

Finaly a real mod...3.73s:D

2400 stall converter...wont help all that much but i guess is better then the stock converter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

With out headers and cams i still call ********....post a time slip and maybe ill belive you. No need to be childish about it, but it just proves your bullshitting even more.

First off, pointless mods are teh gheyness...
Aluminum drive shaft but with out an upgraded rear end...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Pullys...what kind of pullyes; lightened pullies? smaller pullies? what **** pullys? drive? alt?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Woooooow lingenfelter intake...doesnt help much at all:eyebrow:

Finaly a real mod...3.73s:D

2400 stall converter...wont help all that much but i guess is better then the stock converter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

With out headers and cams i still call ********....post a time slip and maybe ill belive you. No need to be childish about it, but it just proves your bullshitting even more.
I know you guys aren't going to believe me if i cant find my timesplip...and just to let you know i didnt add all these myself, some were on when i bought the car...

Spec Stage 3 clutch, MSD ignition and blaster coil, March Performance underdrive pullys(25%), LT4 hot cam(.218 intake, 228 exhaust, .525 lift) and knock module, and hardened pushrods....and some wires and other free mods that were on the car when i bought it(havent touched those)

the best move right now would be to just quit
Yea well i dont really give a d@mn if you people believe me or not, its not worth arguing with you people. I know what my car can do, if you dont believe me bring your a$$ to charlotte and you can find out for yourself...

Exactly....he's the guy with an attitude that gives us Fbody fans a bad name and motivates people to soup up imports...
If the guy is serious about the mods he has had done, I dont see any problem with a 12.8.....him running 116 mph tells me that he was either not running any sort of slicks, or that he needs to learn how to drive. A 116 mph trap speed should be good for high 11's easy. What was the 60 ft time on that run? 1/8th mile time and speed also? Oh, and Steve, you know theres nothing wrong with hoppin up imports //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif Also, (a little OT) are you going to be at Finals? Dang man I havent seen you in years it seems!

Spec Stage 3 clutch
Umm...

2400 edge stall converter
I find it hard to swallow that you - the guy that will cut your springs instead of spending the money to buy a decent kit, is willing to sacrifice hookup and suspension performance after putting all these supposed mods into the car...

Then there is the above two quotes...

I run a fairly unagressive 12.7 with my LS1 - to be on topic...

Yea well i dont really give a d@mn if you people believe me or not, its not worth arguing with you people. I know what my car can do, if you dont believe me bring your a$$ to charlotte and you can find out for yourself...

if you didn't care you wouldn't have argued it in the first place and you wouldn't have posted your time.. now pack up your **** and get out of here, for your own good

2001 Ford Ranger0-60......Guessing around 10 - 12 seconds

1/4 mile time........Not yet know but will post soon
hehehehe thats about what my yota does! Ok well a bit faster...LOL

Im expecting high 18s from the yota on the track. Only so much you can do when the vehicle tips the scales at 5000lbs and only has 150bhp/180tq. did pull 23.5mpg out of her though, so it's all good! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Though I wonder, if I make a run with the system playing a 43hz tone wide open, how much hp the 190amp alt would **** up....hmmm

im reeeeally eyeballing a gsxr/gsxf 600 - maybe a 750 if I get a wild hair up my butt...LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.