how do you set the rise?

i think he means how do you calculate the box rise on impedence
Impedance rise?

how do you calculate it anyways?
clamp the amps going from amp to speakers and measure the ac volts to speakers. then ac volts/ amps

do you mean the gain? and there is a tutorial. im not going to link it because you have already been warned about not using the search button

do you mean the gain? and there is a tutorial. im not going to link it because you have already been warned about not using the search button
oh wow thank you so much! your suchhh a ****in help.

i do use the search button but 100 things pop up at a time.

i call it gain, everyone tells me its called rise.

i call it rise, everyone tells me its called a gain. i mean what the ****?

none call it that. He's confused. Save a montage of his posts so when he is finally informed and starts flaming noobs someone can post the montage back to him to knock him back down.

Man, I'm glad what stupid questions I asked were mid-late 90s in AOL chat so no record. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wow and here i thought there were never dumb questions only dumb answers. I thought this site was about learning and helping each other oout, way to be some ******** to a guy asking for a simple answer

wow and here i thought there were never dumb questions only dumb answers. I thought this site was about learning and helping each other oout, way to be some ******** to a guy asking for a simple answer
Hey if he never bashes noobs nobody will ever bring the thread back up. Seems like a perfect scenario to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.