how do these guts stack up?

The price tags on those amps are also way different too. I don't think there worth the money.
what you think and the actual facts are different. they are american build using mush high grade parts and techniques to build there amps. they hold patient and have great customer service and are widely know across the world.

aot people think its pointless to buy zapco and swear PPI is just as good. they are flat out wrong but they don't think the increased SQ is worth the money either but it doesn't mean the product isnt actually superior..

hard as it is to find good companies that build goood stuff and arent trying to rip you off you would think they would get alittle more respect..

Oh you mean like these two asssholes that came in and made these two statements. I know I can't stand those type of people.. The thread was made to give opinions on the amp guts, not everyone is going to have same opinion... So you and Tahoe freak out on anyone that says Rockford old school ain't worth nothing but a paper weight. All butt hurt over someone's opinion
first, it was tahoes thread. he didnt "come in" your beaner buddy did.

second "its a paperweight lolz" had NOTHING to do with the original post. HE started the silly high school girl nonsense. even AFTER that nonsense, tahoe kept his composure, and asked only that he clarify his position, instead of random trolling that helps no one.

SECOND: tahoe didn't say anything that was necessarily negative about soundqubed, only that they appear to be the same as hifonics. he was wrong, but it was hardly a bash.

lastly- the fact that op's amp is worth more used than the sq amp is new (im refering to the 1200 and 2200 watt models, as those are "comparable" power wise), should tell you something as it relates to the rfs collectibility and quality. does value alone make it a better amp than sq? hardly. the aq stuff is about the nicest of the low end stuff out today (thats not an insult, for those too stupid to comprehend), but let's be honest in what were dealing with here. really, though, the sq and rf amps shouldn't even be compared period, as they are TOTALLY different, in design and intended use. the rf is an old design, higher end, custom tooled 2 channel, 4 ohm stable, class ab monster. probably one of rfs most desired amps. the sq is a basically off the shelf, budget friendly, 1 ohm stable, class d subwoofer amp.

to someone in the market for a new setup today, between these two, for sub duty, id recommend the aq, as it has warranty, likely more efficient, and more install friendly (good luck finding matching chrome rf treble amps!). and looking at the board, as cianzo pointed out, it looks damaged, which, if its currently working, it wont be for long. this shows another downfall of old gear. it fails. electronics have a life span. by the time op fixes the amp he'll have more into it than new sq would cost, so "value" goes out the window. he will have a (subjectively) better product though.

I cant believe I have to explain this to someone who proclaims they function at an adult level.

what you think and the actual facts are different. they are american build using mush high grade parts and techniques to build there amps. they hold patient and have great customer service and are widely know across the world.aot people think its pointless to buy zapco and swear PPI is just as good. they are flat out wrong but they don't think the increased SQ is worth the money either but it doesn't mean the product isnt actually superior..

hard as it is to find good companies that build goood stuff and arent trying to rip you off you would think they would get alittle more respect..
we're in agreemend here, but I think jordon meant than sq wasnt worth the money.

first, it was tahoes thread. he didnt "come in" your beaner buddy did. second "its a paperweight lolz" had NOTHING to do with the original post. HE started the silly high school girl nonsense. even AFTER that nonsense, tahoe kept his composure, and asked only that he clarify his position, instead of random trolling that helps no one.

SECOND: tahoe didn't say anything that was necessarily negative about soundqubed, only that they appear to be the same as hifonics. he was wrong, but it was hardly a bash.

lastly- the fact that op's amp is worth more used than the sq amp is new (im refering to the 1200 and 2200 watt models, as those are "comparable" power wise), should tell you something as it relates to the rfs collectibility and quality. does value alone make it a better amp than sq? hardly. the aq stuff is about the nicest of the low end stuff out today (thats not an insult, for those too stupid to comprehend), but let's be honest in what were dealing with here. really, though, the sq and rf amps shouldn't even be compared period, as they are TOTALLY different, in design and intended use. the rf is an old design, higher end, custom tooled 2 channel, 4 ohm stable, class ab monster. probably one of rfs most desired amps. the sq is a basically off the shelf, budget friendly, 1 ohm stable, class d subwoofer amp.

to someone in the market for a new setup today, between these two, for sub duty, id recommend the aq, as it has warranty, likely more efficient, and more install friendly (good luck finding matching chrome rf treble amps!). and looking at the board, as cianzo pointed out, it looks damaged, which, if its currently working, it wont be for long. this shows another downfall of old gear. it fails. electronics have a life span. by the time op fixes the amp he'll have more into it than new sq would cost, so "value" goes out the window. he will have a (subjectively) better product though.

I cant believe I have to explain this to someone who proclaims they function at an adult level.
Someones feeling that hemorrhoid in there anus!

I have my place, i know when to act the way i do, but for you id talk shiit all day.

And op who thinks he is a know it all who proved it on a previous thread.

Why does anybody need to come here and ask "what should i do with this amp".

Fukkn research and figure it out on your own. Its not a pott of gold, your speaking to non amp collectors which is 1/1000 here.

I know what rockturd fossgutter has done, but im not bending over for anyone. Just because i ran all soundqubed doesnt make me a sq fanboy.

I plan to run all ampere audio now so does that make me a ampere nutthugger?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I have my place, i know when to act the way i do, but for you id talk shiit all day.

Fukkn research and figure it out on your own. Its not a pott of gold, your speaking to non amp collectors which is 1/1000 here.

I know what rockturd fossgutter has done, but im not bending over for anyone. Just because i ran all soundqubed doesnt make me a sq fanboy.

your everybody friend los.. its ok buddy..

I didnt ask what to do with an amp. I stated clearly im using it. Im hardly a know it all because i have a basic understanding of economics. I do sincerely apologize if i offended you though, didnt think a caraudio member would have such a thin skin regardless, apologizes if i offended you.

Friendly advice though, if you dont understand a thread, its best to think before typing and seeming foolish (as we've all done at one time or another!)

Btw, your blog link is not active,always down for a good audio page if you get it fixed id love to check it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I didnt ask what to do with an amp. I stated clearly im using it. Im hardly a know it all because i have a basic understanding of economics. I do sincerely apologize if i offended you though, didnt think a caraudio member would have such a thin skin regardless, apologizes if i offended you.
Friendly advice though, if you dont understand a thread, its best to think before typing and seeming foolish (as we've all done at one time or another!)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

How these guys stack up?
I dont know it looks nice to me though! What is it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif note: i know exactly nothing about amplifier design, so.. Take it for what its worth!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif
I do hope we can start fresh. Again, apologies if you were offended.

Huh?

the hifonics used higher temp caps and slightly better caps. it is what it is.. don't want get bashed for using low quatitly parts don't use them.the SQ stuff is good budget gear.but i'm not gonna let someone come here and talk **** or a company who help start what we enjoy today as a hobbie. they broke ground on some of the most advanced car audio amplifiers in the world. i have no problems with SQ. i actually recommend them to friends and i know people who run them. they do fine but for this nut hugger to come bump his gums.. not in my world.
They where a founder. Now all they do is **** up money for cheap parts. Copy others tech and dumb it down. And sponser moto cross instead of car audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.