Diamond audio ds600.4

Participant count
  • Participant list
It's a **** good amp, definitely worth buying. I've run alot of diamond audio stuff over the years and never had an issue. It's a d5 not DS, but it will put out more than rated power. I don't remember the year they came out, but they went for around $300-$400 new. I'd buy it if the price was right

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yea I've ran some diamond products before too and they have never crapped out on me. They have very bullet proof designs and are known for SQ as well. How much does that amp go for now?

Yea I've ran some diamond products before too and they have never crapped out on me. They have very bullet proof designs and are known for SQ as well. How much does that amp go for now?
Not much, really ,which is a shame, as the d5 series were great amps! Worth about 100-125 in the condition shown (and worth every cent!)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.