how do these guts stack up?

You say this works, OP? Have you tested it? the third fet down on the left has given up the ghost and the filter caps are pushed over a bit.

Terrific amplifier, though. Definitely worth repairing if you plan to use it, but not if your plan is to flip it.

Los33 = carlos.. Serious question... Is common sense not easy for you or do you have to keep asking moronic questions?
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
What would lead you to believe i was lacking common sense? Or are you trying hard to troll? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You say this works, OP? Have you tested it? the third fet down on the left has given up the ghost and the filter caps are pushed over a bit.
Terrific amplifier, though. Definitely worth repairing if you plan to use it, but not if your plan is to flip it.
It does work, i see what youre talking about! I definately do not intend to flip this, ill use it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I will now trust nothing you say just because of this statement
the hifonics used higher temp caps and slightly better caps. it is what it is.. don't want get bashed for using low quatitly parts don't use them.

the SQ stuff is good budget gear.but i'm not gonna let someone come here and talk **** or a company who help start what we enjoy today as a hobbie. they broke ground on some of the most advanced car audio amplifiers in the world. i have no problems with SQ. i actually recommend them to friends and i know people who run them. they do fine but for this nut hugger to come bump his gums.. not in my world.

What would lead you to believe i was lacking common sense? Or are you trying hard to troll? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It does work, i see what youre talking about! I definately do not intend to flip this, ill use it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
he is the car audio ninja.. KMSL ROF

Its probably more accurate to say hifonics makes the same amps.... For less. Money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
the test showed.. the hifonics used better caps.. granted its minute its still better..

the hifonics used higher temp caps and slightly better caps. it is what it is.. don't want get bashed for using low quatitly parts don't use them.the SQ stuff is good budget gear.but i'm not gonna let someone come here and talk **** or a company who help start what we enjoy today as a hobbie. they broke ground on some of the most advanced car audio amplifiers in the world. i have no problems with SQ. i actually recommend them to friends and i know people who run them. they do fine but for this nut hugger to come bump his gums.. not in my world.
My experience hifonics aren't near the quality of sq.

My experience hifonics aren't near the quality of sq.
the other parts are nearly identical. the design is nearly identical. im not doubting you im just saying they are basicaly both one step up from lowline. and RF amps are leaps and bounds better.last time i checked the power series used custom build TO-247s when everyone was using the to-220s

like i said.. i like to joke and clown and fuckoff, but i cant stand when a **** comes and bashes **** for no reason..

Oh you mean like these two asssholes that came in and made these two statements. I know I can't stand those type of people.. The thread was made to give opinions on the amp guts, not everyone is going to have same opinion... So you and Tahoe freak out on anyone that says Rockford old school ain't worth nothing but a paper weight. All butt hurt over someone's opinion

That's y you run soundcubed huh? No balls.. Just a sack full of sperm.. Rf makes much better amps.. Hell hifonics makes better amps.. Lol
Its probably more accurate to say hifonics makes the same amps.... For less. Money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the other parts are nearly identical. the design is nearly identical. im not doubting you im just saying they are basicaly both one step up from lowline. and RF amps are leaps and bounds better.last time i checked the power series used custom build TO-247s when everyone was using the to-220s
The price tags on those amps are also way different too. I don't think there worth the money.

Oh lawd! Im a soundqubed nuthugger...

Dear lord forgive me for my sins hahahahhaa..

Rockturd fosgutter is only worth the 2,4,5,6 channels they offer.

You guys need to step away from your computers.

Oh you mean like these two asssholes that came in and made these two statements. I know I can't stand those type of people.. The thread was made to give opinions on the amp guts, not everyone is going to have same opinion... So you and Tahoe freak out on anyone that says Rockford old school ain't worth nothing but a paper weight. All butt hurt over someone's opinion
1 i don't mind clowning

2 its not an opinion when someone is wrong. its called a lie or he just isn't intelligent.

3 opinions are what you think the result or out come could be in something that isn't proven.. RF has a proven track record so technically its not an opinion that is slander.

4 its not that i got mad over his opinion is the fact that he would slander someone who's passion was our same passion and who paved the way for use to enjoy the hobbie as we do today.

he sure couldn't have done it and thats not an opinion becasue if he could he would..

Oh lawd! Im a soundqubed nuthugger...
Dear lord forgive me for my sins hahahahhaa..

Rockturd fosgutter is only worth the 2,4,5,6 channels they offer.

You guys need to step away from your computers.

your just a typical jackass.. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.