how do these guts stack up?

if you like fixing old amps i say do it..many people just trash old amps.

its like old cars/truck. i wish people would fix them or sell them to someone that will.

keep that stuff alive.

so i thank you for that.

i also love that old schools rf, kicker, ect....

that when stuff was dam good.
Ive got some older amps you'd like (not for sale) if you would like pics of em?

That's y you run soundcubed huh? No balls.. Just a sack full of sperm.. Rf makes much better amps.. Hell hifonics makes better amps.. Lol
Haha keep trying.. You almost made me wrinkle up in laughter.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

That's y you run soundcubed huh? No balls.. Just a sack full of sperm.. Rf makes much better amps.. Hell hifonics makes better amps.. Lol
Its probably more accurate to say hifonics makes the same amps.... For less. Money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its probably more accurate to say hifonics makes the same amps.... For less. Money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Been there with that discussion, its been proved what is different, but keep going.

this thread is nothing but shitposting now. you all have small dicks, you're just like each other, are we done with middle school now?

Been there with that discussion, its been proved what is different, but keep going.
I wouldnt know, it was a joke. I dont keep up on the latest and greatist chinese/korean amps,and which resistors are exclusive to which brand.

this thread is nothing but shitposting now. you all have small dicks, you're just like each other, are we done with middle school now?
I thanked you for your input(and was sincere about it) you are free to find a different thread if you dont like the direction its headed (thanks to typical caraudio childishness)

I thanked you for your input(and was sincere about it) you are free to find a different thread if you dont like the direction its headed (thanks to typical caraudio childishness)
But yet everyone was talking sh1t to this guy in another thread.. All of you small d1cks come out from hiding hahah

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.