How do i lower the bass in my speakers?

So ur sayin to turn down the adjustments for the lower frequency ones?
If you need to. Say a voice is screaming at you and you know it's supposed to be lighter, lower the band that's around that frequancy.

A snare drum is overpowering, lower that frequancy

So ur sayin to turn down the adjustments for the lower frequency ones?
slowly play around with each frequency. When i first learned, i just completely lowered each frequency individually and see what went missing from my music and slowly learned what each frequency sounds like and then set the EQ to what sounds good.

ahhh the first step into the world of car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif good luck man, all the infos right here haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.