Best Quality Door Speakers for a Lower Budget?

Decided to run 2 Sundown 12 V2s(1k rms each) on the SFB 5000. Still sitting on my factory speakers in my 2021 Jeep Compass Trailhawk. Any recommendations? I heard PRV and DS18 are good. Looking for a $500 - $700 price range for the whole kit. But if I can go lower in price for the same quality I'm all for it!Thank you

Maybe something here? You didn't say size. Are you going to need an amp for em too? 4 doors? There's some deals on components, and you could piece together something fantastic for a smoking deal.

I've used recoil audio components up front with black diamond audio midrange speakers in the rear doors that sounded good and are budget speakers...I bought them all off Amazon warehouse for less $120

Look through Amazon warehouse you can get pretty good prices on jbl sets there too...everything I've bought off there came packaged as new even though it said used

My cousin just replaced the kickers he blew with black diamond audio components and coaxials...they sound better than the kickers did imo...

Like chillin said...cdt makes great sounding speakers for a decent price...if you're doing components up front and coaxes in the rear...I'd suggest getting a nice set of components up front and some good sounding budget speakers for the rear doors

Last edited:
Fronts

Amazon product ASIN B071G8K9SK
Rears

Amazon product ASIN B07SMN91WP
Look for the HD series from CDT, I would not recommend the CL series unless on a 500 watt sub stage. You sre going to need some power and at least 100+ rms up front to try to keep up with your subs.check out theyre monthly deals.

Sky High has some nice components there too.. Might check out Sonic Electronix NVX carbon fiber 6.5 components too??

Infinity Kappas are great too. Nothing is going to serve justice off HU power to keep up with your sub stage.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...