How difficult is it to swap out one aftermarket head unit for another?

How difficult is that to install/replace?

I'm regretting now not learning how to do this stuff myself while I was younger and had more free time!

How difficult is that to install/replace?
I'm regretting now not learning how to do this stuff myself while I was younger and had more free time!
Okay I'll spell it out. When you pull out the current one you will see wires coming from the current one that are connected to wires of the same color. Where it connects to the wires coming from the car (that are the same color) cut them and strip the wires. On the new headunit strip those new wires and connect the yellow wire from the new head unit to the one that you cut and stripped.black to black, red to red, orange to orange, green to green, green with black stripe to green to black stripe, and so on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.