hifonics zeus 2550 vs cresendo bc2000

I need amp this size for m'y fi ssd d1,the cresendo cost to me about 200$ more.Maybe in the futur i will upgrade for xcon!

Hifonics or cresendo ?

Thank's
I would go with crescendo out of the two.but before all that look into incriminator audio amps.

The Crescendo is obviously going to be better, but you're going to pay a lot more.

Incriminator makes great amps, but I would not pay retail for them. You can find better deals out there dollar per watt

I say look for used stuff in the classifieds. I'd rather have a solid used amp than a new "budget" amp for the same price.

Just my two cents

The Crescendo is obviously going to be better, but you're going to pay a lot more.
Incriminator makes great amps, but I would not pay retail for them. You can find better deals out there dollar per watt

I say look for used stuff in the classifieds. I'd rather have a solid used amp than a new "budget" amp for the same price.

Just my two cents
Yes i see every Day on the classifieds but my problem is important not in usa (canada)

Im not sure is someone Williing to ship me a Canada an how to pays Guys will do?

But Yes i see realy good use suffit!

I realy like the clipping light on remonte of the cresendo,i want good quality amp for my boat and the more efficient as possible !

I realy like the clipping light on remonte of the cresendo,i want good quality amp for my boat and the more efficient as possible !
Then you should have never looked at hifonics in the first place. Other stuff to avoid, belva, audiopipe, shark, soundstream etc.. Neither of those are efficient. Zues series from hifonics is absolute sh*t just barely above boss and pyle.

Finaly I order 2 New amp,one Incriminator 20.1 and 3.4 with 2 dpx 6.5,this is for my fi ssd 12 d1,m'y plan is to run at 2ohm for now and Maybe upgrade with xcon but Im scare about the power drawn by the 20.1 at 1ohm,the set up is in a boat and play for long time with motor turned off,I have 4 batery 6 volts,how the output will be more loud at 1ohm with xcon?

The Hifonics Zeus 2550 is the Zeus ELITE. It's not just a $100-$150 entry level Hifonics Zeus amp, it's over $300 and shits on alot of amps I've heard people having issues with on here.. the Zeus 2550 Elite is not like Pyle or Pyramid or whatever was said before, that's crazy to say that, it's a more high end line and every brand has high end stuff, it's not all junk. I have the Zeus Elite 2550.1 running @ .6 for a few months now with no issues and I've heard alot of reputable brands that cannot run that low of an impedance with their amplifiers that cost alot more than the Hifonics!.. granted it's not a Crescendo which I myself would've loved to have, but it's not $500-$600 full blown retail price either. Imho, I would say they're awesome for what they are. I got mine for $315. You can hardly find them online though, they're not regular Hifonics like sold by sonicelectronix for instance, they're marketed as brick and morter sale only so they're harder to find than the Crescendo. Anyway, the Incriminator amps are nice, I now noticed you purchased one.. Good luck with one 12" SSD running on that thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.