hifonics zeus 2550 vs cresendo bc2000

I didn't mean it like that exactly, BUT yes that does speak volumes, or so I thought, guess I was wrong! Well that happens to people like myself that aren't into this $10,000-$20,000+ yet like others, I'm still learning! What are YOU exactly implying, please tell me. If my amp doesn't see anywhere near .6 ever, should I buy another Q and throw it on and see how low she'll go?! I'm real tired of people talking bad about these amps and comparing these $300 amps to $600-$800 ones when they're not exactly running the best top notch equipment themselves. You also cant honestly compare a Crescendo BC or an IA 20.1 to a Hifonics like myself has either. That isn't fair because those amps are on another planet compared to a Hifonics! The Crescendo Symphony would've been a better comparison or the IA10.1!.. And if an amp runs at half ohm that's a good enough indicator for me to know it's not 100% junk, considering there's amps at the $500 price point that supposedly can't run .5 daily!. I'm aware it's not the tip top highest quality either, I don't give a ****. I always thought for $300 that it wasn't a real bad deal.. I mean it's not a $100 amp, give me a break. I initially wanted a Sundown SAE1000d, but was talked out of it because the place I got it at said the Hifonics were more efficient(supposedly 95% or something). Anyway, at least I didn't hop the bandwagon and get the same old Hifonics Brutus amp everyone else has on here that owns Hifonics.
You have been seriously and severely misinformed buddy. You never experienced real korean board power, dont even bother talking about made up efficiency claims. Ive ran hifonics brutus amps of all kinds of different generations for the longest time and thought they were good for the money but a when it goes head to head with a real amp, hifonics got fked in the a $$ real hard in head to head comparison. Just because it slaps an elite on its name with a different black heatsink doesnt mean its any different under the hood. Its still the same chinese POS pcb board. You do get a new price tag that fks you in the *** for being a gullible noob.

The jbl crown amp beats out an american bass vfl 750.1 in terms out actual spl gains according to taylor fades tests and its attributed to the amazing damping factor of these amps. They are ridiculous legendary and you have no clue what they truely are

Ok, well what amp could you recommend that would put out a decent amount of power that can run at .5 or around there, and is around the $300 price point? The Q with the options I have can handle 1800 rms according to Fi, so I would need something that's close to that power or at least equivalent to what I have now would be my guess..

You have been seriously and severely misinformed buddy. You never experienced real korean board power, dont even bother talking about made up efficiency claims. Ive ran hifonics brutus amps of all kinds of different generations for the longest time and thought they were good for the money but a when it goes head to head with a real amp, hifonics got fked in the a $$ real hard in head to head comparison. Just because it slaps an elite on its name with a different black heatsink doesnt mean its any different under the hood. Its still the same chinese POS pcb board. You do get a new price tag that fks you in the *** for being a gullible noob.
The jbl crown amp beats out an american bass vfl 750.1 in terms out actual spl gains according to taylor fades tests and its attributed to the amazing damping factor of these amps. They are ridiculous legendary and you have no clue what they truely are

Ok, well what amp could you recommend that would put out a decent amount of power that can run at .5 or around there, and is around the $300 price point? The Q with the options I have can handle 1800 rms according to Fi, so I would need something that's close to that power or at least equivalent to what I have now would be my guess..
Used crescendo bc 2k would easily get louder and have much better sound quality and efficiency. At a low price point, id buy used. In my local craigslist i see those zues 2550 elite amps going for less than 125 dollars . If you paid retail.. ouch

Many actually complain about the low frequency roll off hifonics amps have. They are slightly attenuated under 28hz vs other amps. Ive experienced it myself after putting in a dc audio amp, the lows magically appeared.

Ok, thanks.and the amp was $315 back in May-June '15. I think I see what you're saying there about the Hifonics. It seems like there should be more going on for what it is. I always look on craigslist, and the only amp I found recently was a symphony 1500.1 and I'm not real nuts about the orange color, but I love the design. I like things to match color wise. Is thereanything under $300 maybe that I could run that would put the Hifonics to shame? Also, I found a bstock sundown sae1000d for $231 I believe it was. What's your take on them?

Used crescendo bc 2k would easily get louder and have much better sound quality and efficiency. At a low price point, id buy used. In my local craigslist i see those zues 2550 elite amps going for less than 125 dollars . If you paid retail.. ouch
Many actually complain about the low frequency roll off hifonics amps have. They are slightly attenuated under 28hz vs other amps. Ive experienced it myself after putting in a dc audio amp, the lows magically appeared.

Ok, thanks.and the amp was $315 back in May-June '15. I think I see what you're saying there about the Hifonics. It seems like there should be more going on for what it is. I always look on craigslist, and the only amp I found recently was a symphony 1500.1 and I'm not real nuts about the orange color, but I love the design. I like things to match color wise. Is thereanything under $300 maybe that I could run that would put the Hifonics to shame? Also, I found a bstock sundown sae1000d for $231 I believe it was. What's your take on them?
The orange piece comes off and you can paint it any color u like.

Do they all come off including the symphony 1500.1? That's more in my price range if I can't find a used one, and I just read on a different forum today that someone ran one at .5. I also read they put out well over 1500 rms, is that true? Or would I be better off to wait until I can find a used bc2k or something?

The orange piece comes off and you can paint it any color u like.

Do they all come off including the symphony 1500.1? That's more in my price range if I can't find a used one, and I just read on a different forum today that someone ran one at .5. I also read they put out well over 1500 rms, is that true? Or would I be better off to wait until I can find a used bc2k or something?
Wait for a bc 2k to come along. Facebook classifieds, caraudioclassifieds.org and local craigslist and facebook pages are your go to sources.

thank's for the ssuggestions but i receive m'y new amp last week.Now i have to change m'y ssd for something stronger that match my box (2.4cube tune 33hz with ssd12),m'y first choice a 12 xcon,second choice is the dc xl12 or maybe sundown zv3?

Pic of m'y new amp:)

zcon.

Im realy surprise with the zcon suggestion,you think the xcon can't handle the 20.1 the zcon have more output?
Get the one you can afford. Either will do.

Look what amps on my 8. I'm a believer in headroom but I'm also a believer in better is better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.