Help with Sub Choices

Breakdancin11
10+ year member

I used to come to the site quite often about 18months ago and read as much info as possible but have not been able to keep since then. So I recently decided it was time for me to start spending some money on a new system and getting back into car audio.

I last had a 04 15" RE XXX in a ported 5.2cuft box tuned at 32hz strapped with a Cadence-ZRS9 in my 93 Deville. I was pleased with the setup but I want to step it up alittle bit more. Im looking to get louder but obtain some SQ. So yes I want a SQL sub that is comparable or better then when I had my last system.

I would like to stick with a single sub set up preferably in a 15 or 18. I have about 5.2cubes to work with and I will be purchasing an amp that will do around 2k watts

Price is sort of open. I know you get what you pay for try to but im thinking I want to keep it under 600 for a sub

Thanks for the help

-Jp

Any other suggestions?
I am about to buy a Eclipse 8445 so things are rolling and I need to get a sub soon

-Jp
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif you realize that that teh 8445 doesnt have a pause button...you'll get smacked down if you ever tried to compete.

and since im here I might as well suggest something :

12LMS4000_00m.jpg
12LMS4000_04m.jpg

LMS 4000

http://www.tcsounds.com./lms4000.htm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.