Help with setup

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looking for input on upgrading system in 06 mustang with shaker 500. I have replaced both door and rear speakers already and have 2 subs in the trunk with its own amp. I have added a Alpine power pack amp in 2ch mode to run the door components, I’m also putting a new Pioneer touch screen with 6 ch out puts (front) (rear) (sub) where my other stereo had 4ch (Front) (rear/sub) I also still have the stock 8” subs in the door.

So I have the front Door components running off the alpine amp (front pre outs)

Door subs off stock amp (rear pre out)

Subs in back of its Audio Pipe amp (pre out for subs)

Rear deck speakers off head unit stock wiring ( no amp)

The problem is setting the HPF or LPF on the rear speakers changes both door subs(rear pre outs) and rear deck speakers to the same crossover points.

Looking for suggestions on best way to hook everything up.

Oh head unit is Pioneer AVH-2330NEX

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.