Help with enclosure modification

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nosferatu333
10+ year member

Sup fellaz,

I have a q-logic dual 10 inch enclosure that measures .65 cubes per sub. I need it to measure .525 per sub (Boston Pro .5's)

I plan on placing 2x4's cut to length to drop down the cubes. I have already figured out the lengths i need to drop it to the desired size.

My question to you guys is if im correct in my logic.

I used the formula to calculate internal volume: HxWxD divided by 1728. I plugged in deminsions of 2x4's until i obtained the difference between .65 and .525. I plan to add that difference in 2x4's in the enclosure to drop the total cubes.

Is this a sound plan. I know it may sound confusing but if there are clarifying questions please ask.

If im incorrect in my thinking please correct me.

Thanks to all in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.