Help with a build

Participant count
  • Participant list

Name'sDEEZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Earth
Sup forum my buddy wants to do a build on his vw jetta. Nothing crazy he just wants something that will sound good at a low price. He wants to run 4 door speakers and a single 15 off of a single amp. My question is what are the best recommendations yall can give. He like the pioneer 1000w 4ch amp on sale on amazon along with a rockford p3 15inch also on sale the svc model 500w max sub. Is that a good match? Basically thats his price range. As for box hes thinking of building his own but if theres a box that would work nicely for the sub and spacing that be an extra bonus help. Thanks in advance

This is the sub and amp he found interest in. As for the components i have no idea what they are yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-195053_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-195053_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20220629-194941_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-194941_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 27
Few $s more and get a decent sub for the money. I personally would run a 12 and I would run at a 2ohm load to be honest

This is the sub and amp he found interest in. As for the components i have no idea what they are yet.
Thats exactly what i told him that a t ch that can run both would be the best choice. Question is which ones do you reccomend at little money.

And lol thats what the name was made for haha

Will run the entire car
Buy this before its all gone

Will run the entire car
I forgot about these guys. I picked up 8 - 10inch subs from them (4dvc2 and 4dvc2) pretty cheap. Javelins I believe. Put a pair in an enclosure and ran them for a week, on a PPI Phantom 1000.1 and they did very nice. Shipping was really good on them without any damage.

Will run the entire car
I like the specs on that 5 ch, price looks reasonable too. I wonder how cool it will run with that sub channel. the last 5 ch Ive ran was my Elemental Designs Nine5..Ive ran a couple other 5 ch, and they get hot and seem to get over worked at times slamming majority of the day and hard to find a decent sub channel with 600 watts on up at a decent price..Might not hurt to place a cooling fan on it if installed in trunk space for sure

Few $s more and get a decent sub for the money. I personally would run a 12 and I would run at a 2ohm load to be honest

That sub looks interesting to be honest i might go for that since i just popped one of the 2 donors i currently have in my set up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...