HELP!!! SUNDOWN SA-12 2 of them port size for my box help

I have 2 sa-12,s the amp is a skar 2000.1 big 3 done 320 amp alternator done box internal size is 24 x 15.75 x 15 how big of port diameter do I need to ger these tuned to the htz of 32??? or is my size to small or large
dude that box ain't big enough for 2.. my fu 750 12 box (pic in avatar) is 2.1cf ad 29 wide 16d x15h that box will work for 1 sub..

Last edited by a moderator:
that is internal per sub I have 1 enclosure with a divider down the middle the measurements are inside the box not the outside
read my last post, if u didn't subtract the internal divider that makes box even smaller and u would have to use 2 4" round ports which also makes box smaller if subs are separate..

that is inside dimensions per sub side I have 3.281 cubic feet per side inside without the sub in it I'm looking for aeroport size per side the size I have is per chamber I have two chambers that size I want to aeroport each chamber but don't know what length or diameter port to get i can also port external upto 13 inches of needed

[quote name='precisecnc']that is inside dimensions per sub side I have 3.281 cubic feet per side inside without the sub in it[/QUOTE]
omg u have 24" wide per sub? crap that's too big, if it was for both subs it was only off like .75cf total for both, now u about 1.5cf to big lol.... yeah since u have good power u can use pretty good sized ports to **** up some of the space but still my wild guess is u be at 2.75cf ad per sub that's large for sa.. see if @shredder2 will come check it out. u can always screw some wood inside to take up some space..

that's what I was worried about or I was wondering if I should port internal instead of aero to take out some space this box is big as hell I knew I was far from small on this box on the face looking at it each chamber is 15.75 wide 15 tall and the depth is 24 inches so depth wouldn't be hard to add wood to

yes per chamber I can change it pretty easily so far I just have everything with a couple very small screws until everything is finalized then I plan on liquid nail and screws what would be the ideal depth a aeroport size for them I cant gi wider because my trunk size but I can make the 24 shorter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.