Help, subs playning real low

DDSC
10+ year member

Wang-aholic
Jackson, MI
Ok heres the deal, dont give me any ****.

Now, I have 2 12" Dual whathe****s single 4 ohm with a Soundstorm Labs 2channel amp:(

Anyway, having the crap that I do I shouldnt haveto say that Im not satisfied with how loud it is so I decided to build a new box to replace the bandpass box it came with, so I built a 2cube box tuned to 35hz,

2cubes35hz2925sqin6tn.png

got the box built subs wired the same way they were before except with solder connections instead of crimps and installed and when I turned the radio on they are playing quite a bit lower than when they were in the bandpass and I dont know anything that could be wrong with them

On a side note I had to ghetto rig my rca's by cutting the head off and splicing a good one on there because I broke the post, the amp was attached to the box which I forgot when I went to take the old one out and when I pulled on it one of the RCAs bent and broke, so I took one of my HT rca's and cut the head off and spliced it on by twisting and electrical tape.

HELP ME!!!!!! it was OK before but this is just unacceptable

set your gains properly?
never changed any settings and it sounded fine before

the amp is **** get a new one
I said dont give me any ****, and your saying that like the speakers are good

I dont think the spekaers like the box I switched em back and its sound better again, anyone wanna buy a box for 60

are you saying they aren't as loud?
"lower" does not mean quieter, it means lower.

if they aren't as loud, its because the box isn't peaky like the old bandpass box was.
They arent as loud

BP box was probably peaking much higher...
the bandpass box picked up everything even, the lows played just as loud and clear as the highs did :Duntil it got turned up to high, and then everything distorted pretty even:crap:

I found out its the rca, if I fade the speakers to the left I still get bass but when I fade it to the right the bass is gone, after I put the subs back in the old box which means I wasted time taking those out as Im gonna have to put them bacl in when I get the rcas:verymad:

Anyone got a set of rcas up for donation to get my back to norm if I can get the money for shipping, Im broke:(

never changed any settings and it sounded fine before

I said dont give me any ****, and your saying that like the speakers are good

I dont think the spekaers like the box I switched em back and its sound better again, anyone wanna buy a box for 60
haha your a bitch crying over your shitty system

he only said to get a new amp hahaha

and you have two subs??? that box is for one...

its the forum what do you expect haha
i would have expected this if the guy acted like a total noob, but this kid knows his system is bad, yet people still try and act like they are telling him something he didn't already know...

i would have expected this if the guy acted like a total noob, but this kid knows his system is bad, yet people still try and act like they are telling him something he didn't already know...
thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.