Help! Sub isn't hitting hard enough

Give us a pic of how everything looks now amo could have a false top or controls should be on the bottom

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

How would it deal with volume change then?
im not exactly an amp designer but the input voltage rises and falls using feedback im sure you could have a sensing circuit provide feedback adjusting output but you have to have a lower limit and upper limit.

thats something that could be asked over on diy. they have some ******* electronics guys there..

Thank you guys so much. I removed the cover and found the controls. I'm still fairly new to car audio. This was my first time posting and You've made a great first impression!

So was 200 a good deal for the set up?

im not exactly an amp designer but the input voltage rises and falls using feedback im sure you could have a sensing circuit provide feedback adjusting output but you have to have a lower limit and upper limit.thats something that could be asked over on diy. they have some ******* electronics guys there..
It was a rhetorical question lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Thank you guys so much. I removed the cover and found the controls. I'm still fairly new to car audio. This was my first time posting and You've made a great first impression! So was 200 a good deal for the set up?
In a word, yes! Awesome find!

Thank you guys so much. I removed the cover and found the controls. I'm still fairly new to car audio. This was my first time posting and You've made a great first impression! So was 200 a good deal for the set up?
if your happy with it man thats what counts. if your asking if its money well spent i think so.

OP your in Seattle huh?!

Also praise for ya for listening to us...and taking the time to figure out the problem with our guidence. Once in awhile we get new people that just go off and spend $$ on new unnecessary equipment, instead of taking our advice.

So that we answered this OP's question, what was that guys problem now that had a thread titled, why don't you guys answer some fkn questions lol

Just be smart and set the gains right so you dont blow your sub

Born and raised!

And yeah I really appreciate the help. I didn't want to waste money.

I just couldn't believe that you had to take out SIX screws to remove the cover! But it all worked out and I'm very happy.

Born and raised! And yeah I really appreciate the help. I didn't want to waste money.

I just couldn't believe that you had to take out SIX screws to remove the cover! But it all worked out and I'm very happy.
A lot of people tamper with the setting after they are set properly by installers...which can cause amps to burn up or speakers to clip and mess up...its a little effort to get to them but a smart move to help protect the equipment...there are some who think a gain control on an amp is a volume knob...

A lot of people tamper with the setting after they are set properly by installers...which can cause amps to burn up or speakers to clip and mess up...its a little effort to get to them but a smart move to help protect the equipment...there are some who think a gain control on an amp is a volume knob...
A lot of "audio" shops think they have to have bass boost on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.