Help me understand this

3b9d7d9412d32e34d1b7ff79e55875c9.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Worth it, this is how the advance discussion comes out, and we learn lol

I will NEVER EVER spend another penny on a ZED product...I bought a first gen Leviathan and (2) Draconia's...ALL THREE had issues. I contacted Steve to get warranty work done on them...NEVER even got a response. I email (3) times, called twice....NOTHING. Towards the end I even offered to pay to have them fixed...and still nothing. I had to sell them off and took quite a $$ hit. Fvck Steve and his product. My story is not an anomaly either...the interweb is littered with people who got burned by that jerk-off. He may be smart, he may have been in the industry forever...but his own products were riddled with issues and his customer service was even worse.
At least buying mainstream equipment you KNOW what you're getting and they have the business infrastructure to back it up. I run a pair of JL HD900/5's and I couldn't be happier.
It's a shame, really. Zed was around for a while and looked real interesting. I was really interested in the Minotaur's, but his company was just too sketchy. You don't know if you're going to get a lemon or not, and if you do the customer service is sketchy.

There are many possible causes...I wonder if he was just over reaching by trying to be the only designer. When you've got a team of other engineers, even a small team, they can catch little design errors or mistakes. When you're on your own, you might miss something somebody else already knows about.

It's a shame, really. Zed was around for a while and looked real interesting. I was really interested in the Minotaur's, but his company was just too sketchy. You don't know if you're going to get a lemon or not, and if you do the customer service is sketchy.
There are many possible causes...I wonder if he was just over reaching by trying to be the only designer. When you've got a team of other engineers, even a small team, they can catch little design errors or mistakes. When you're on your own, you might miss something somebody else already knows about.
lunar was bomb kenny a guy out of louisana hand built them.

zeff smokes zed

most amps ****

I've ran the XDi 1200.6 and 1100.1, Alpine PDX-V9's and M6, and PPI 900.4's and 600.2 and to be honest, I can't tell much of a difference at all. The only difference I've found has been because of amplitude/power and the XDi 1200.6 had a little hiss to it. These have been all setups over the last year and a half in my truck running through stock HU and MiniDSP 6x8.

lunar was bomb kenny a guy out of louisana hand built them.zeff smokes zed

most amps ****
Them Zapcos look impressive. TBH what impresses me is that they got
I've ran the XDi 1200.6 and 1100.1, Alpine PDX-V9's and M6, and PPI 900.4's and 600.2 and to be honest, I can't tell much of a difference at all. The only difference I've found has been because of amplitude/power and the XDi 1200.6 had a little hiss to it. These have been all setups over the last year and a half in my truck running through stock HU and MiniDSP 6x8.
I believe this so hard. Pretty much every amp these days makes its rated power at

Them Zapcos look impressive. TBH what impresses me is that they got

I believe this so hard. Pretty much every amp these days makes its rated power at

look at these amps they are awesome. you CANNOT GO WRONG.. middle of the road amps and as long as you install the gear correctly and don't hit their limits you won't be able to tell they aren't the zapcos.

X100.2 - Phoenix Gold Xenon 200 Watt 2 Ch. Amplifier

they had some issues and sales dropped drastically but they fixed the issues and are excellent amps. they are a freaks STEAL. very underrated (130x2 realistically)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.