Unboxing and Amp Dyno Video of the MB Quart ZA2-1500.5 Amplifier...

This amp is suppose to do 60W rms x 4 at 4 ohms and 1000W rms @ 1 ohm on its sub channel. Can it be the bargain 5 channel amp of our dreams?
Check it out

PG elite and Audison Voce have big sub channels. But that’s about it besides the DD. Both are way more and way bigger

Since about 10 years ago. They still do what they say, just not worth the cost and dealers don’t want to come off retail
no doubt. atleast they are still decent. i used to love them for SPL builds. very efficient drivers and held up great. they amps weren't grossly underrated but they where solid..

I forgot about the Audison and PG... Just not many out there with a 1000w on the sub. And after testing this one.... There still aren't many out there with 1000w on the sub lol

I forgot about the Audison and PG... Just not many out there with a 1000w on the sub. And after testing this one.... There still aren't many out there with 1000w on the sub lol
Lol right. It is hard to get a power supply strong enough to cover both. That’s why the good ones cost.

This amp is suppose to do 60W rms x 4 at 4 ohms and 1000W rms @ 1 ohm on its sub channel. Can it be the bargain 5 channel amp of our dreams?
Check it out

thats actually about what i expected.. still for price if u had 1 light weight 10 ported it be fine for some peeps..

thats actually about what i expected.. still for price if u had 1 light weight 10 ported it be fine for some peeps..
It would have to be a really lightweight 10.... The 4 ohm and 2 ohm ratings were VERY weak.... not many lightweight Dual 2 ohm subs...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.