Help me understand what size box i should get etc...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Follow the factory recommendations imo. They build the sub so in all reality should understand it the best. A bigger box can get louder but you will lose response and accuracy if it's too big.

So i bought half year ago and subwoofer kit 12'' that was pretty much matching etc.
But i bought new sub and amplifier (1000rms sub and amplifier) but i set in in my 40L ported box which is very little for what i needed. Ive done research that my sub recommended size are 36hz~ and 60litres but i have found that a lot of people make bigger boxes than whats recommended so whats yall recommends for port sizes and subbox litres etc. I know some stuff but this box things i have very little acknowledge.
40-85l is about the size range most high powered 12" woofers will want for a box. You should use manufacturer suggested box specs unless someone has tested different.

Keep in mind this volume is net volume, calculated after you account for the displacement of the wood, port, and sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...