Help me understand this

I will NEVER EVER spend another penny on a ZED product...I bought a first gen Leviathan and (2) Draconia's...ALL THREE had issues. I contacted Steve to get warranty work done on them...NEVER even got a response. I email (3) times, called twice....NOTHING. Towards the end I even offered to pay to have them fixed...and still nothing. I had to sell them off and took quite a $$ hit. Fvck Steve and his product. My story is not an anomaly either...the interweb is littered with people who got burned by that jerk-off. He may be smart, he may have been in the industry forever...but his own products were riddled with issues and his customer service was even worse.

At least buying mainstream equipment you KNOW what you're getting and they have the business infrastructure to back it up. I run a pair of JL HD900/5's and I couldn't be happier.

I will NEVER EVER spend another penny on a ZED product...I bought a first gen Leviathan and (2) Draconia's...ALL THREE had issues. I contacted Steve to get warranty work done on them...NEVER even got a response. I email (3) times, called twice....NOTHING. Towards the end I even offered to pay to have them fixed...and still nothing. I had to sell them off and took quite a $$ hit. Fvck Steve and his product. My story is not an anomaly either...the interweb is littered with people who got burned by that jerk-off. He may be smart, he may have been in the industry forever...but his own products were riddled with issues and his customer service was even worse.
At least buying mainstream equipment you KNOW what you're getting and they have the business infrastructure to back it up. I run a pair of JL HD900/5's and I couldn't be happier.
zed *****. sorry you went through that BS. i LOVE arc. if i can sell this 200.4 i'm doing all arc.. i love the PG but its HUGE. but boy its ******.

zed *****. sorry you went through that BS. i LOVE arc. if i can sell this 200.4 i'm doing all arc.. i love the PG but its HUGE. but boy its ******.
My buddy is running about 3200watts rms of Arc power and he really likes his amps...the XDI line I think. I also really like the Alpine PDX line (second gen) good clean power and small footprint, nice sound shaping tools as well. Old school Phoenix Gold and PPI...haven't tried any of their newer stuff.

My buddy is running about 3200watts rms of Arc power and he really likes his amps...the XDI line I think. I also really like the Alpine PDX line (second gen) good clean power and small footprint, nice sound shaping tools as well. Old school Phoenix Gold and PPI...haven't tried any of their newer stuff.
the xenon was the middle of hte road but it was still like 1 grand. lol it has the triple darlington amplifier output stage(more linear over single but CAN have some phase issues although i've NEVER seen any) and i prefer the sound of the sanken bipolar transistors, much softer clip that mosfets. anyways **** JL. ill seriously run the top-line cadence before JL. lol

wow that was pretty good., looks like something youdo woulda done u slipping youdo... my thing is tht jl would cost twice what other would i don't see how it's worth it, now to do full power over different ohm loads i think thats cool but not worth say $300 extra if u know what ohm load u gonna run..
the xenon was the middle of hte road but it was still like 1 grand. lol it has the triple darlington amplifier output stage(more linear over single but CAN have some phase issues although i've NEVER seen any) and i prefer the sound of the sanken bipolar transistors, much softer clip that mosfets. anyways **** JL. ill seriously run the top-line cadence before JL. lol
Grandpa this foo your people from now on lol..
We disown him

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

We disown him

paid 260 dollars for my 1kw 4 channel.. not 850. roflmaf the retailed for 899 i wanna say but sold for around 550.. nearly double the power as the JL and class a/b.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

We disown him

fyi i wouldn't be caught dead kicking with you. you are a moron.

You do you. Nothing you like will ever amount to the number of championships JL has.

And you sure as hell will never amount to anything.

3b9d7d9412d32e34d1b7ff79e55875c9.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.