Help me pick a subwoofer! (Fi)

Participant count
  • Participant list
My last subwoofer blew a while back and finally have the money for a new one. I have many friends with Fi sub's and i think they are amazing! I have a kenwood monoblock 9105d and a old pioneer headunit. I was looking for thoughts/opinons on a Fi subwoofer for best spl sound! I will be using a ported box i have plenty of room and am leaning towards a 12 or 15in sub, ive been eyeing the SSD series and X series but not sure what i should do. Im also curious about the differnt add-ons you can choose from on their site like internal leads and BP? and if thats all neccesary. Lastly im looking for a sub prefferably under 200$ (yes im only looking for a single sub) if there is a really good deal all little over thats fine just looking for some opinions thank you!

Forget just Fi, just give me some good single subs that hit hard about 200$ for my settup and the specifications i posted, optimal level of hertz would be nice if included,

Last edited by a moderator:
well my amp puts out 900rms at 2ohms which is what id run it at and head unit only puts out about 50
I'd get a Fi Q 12". You're only going to be tickling it with 900 watts but you can always upgrade the amp later on. I love Fi btw. Good subwoofers and the Q is one of the best all around daily ground pounders I think you can buy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.