Customize Sub Woofer Box

It all depends what your working with. What size subwoofers, ts parameters, how many subs, sealed or ported? All kinds of factors really. State all applicable.

As stated, we're going to need a lot more information than what you've given us. Subwoofers should never just be thrown into the 'average box', contrary to anything you've heard. A box should always be built around the drivers that it will be housing, as 90% of the driver's performance is actually determined by the enclosure that it's in. Give us some info on your equipment, and we'll do what we can to help you out.

What subwoofer(s) are you running?

How many are you running?

How much power will you be running?

What's your goal for the subwoofer (sound quality/loudness)?

What will be the enclosure's main use? SPL/music?

How much room do you have to work with?

Would you prefer a ported or sealed enclosure?

If ported, where would you like your tuning frequency to land? This will be mostly decided by the music you often listen to.

There are many, many different factors that go into an enclosure. People don't ask the questions for no reason - it's so we can help you get a box that will suit your needs; or at least come as close as possible.

What subwoofer(s) are you running?

Ans:pioneer 12 inch

Ans:- Two Woofers

Ans:-1400 watts , 300 RMS

Ans:-Both

Ans:Music

Ans :- Ive altima sedan

Ans Which give good quality

What subwoofer(s) are you running?Ans:pioneer 12 inch

Ans:- Two Woofers

Ans:-1400 watts , 300 RMS

Ans:-Both

Ans:Music

Ans :- Ive altima sedan

Ans Which give good quality
Awesome, we're getting somewhere. I've got a few questions just to clarify, though.

Could you provide us with a link or a model number on your subs? Pioneer makes a few different drivers, so I'm not quite sure which sub you have yet.

Also, how I understood it is that you'll be running 300w RMS to each subwoofer. Is that right?

Thanks for answering some of the questions, it really helps us out when we try to put something together. We can only help you as much as you help us. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.