Help Me Out :)

1 or 2

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few millenials out there to **** it up for the rest of us. Now another Audio thread derailed.

View attachment 20504
Ah come on, it’ll be ok. The thread is still on track. He needs to get a r2 1200 for real longevity or a t1500 tuned at full tilt instead of 3/4s and take some chances. Problem solved. And I’ll stop being “sensitive” and blanking. Another problem solved.

That they can’t set gains correctly and clipped the **** out of them because after box rise it wasn’t nearly enough power. 🤷‍♂️
What do you figure it will rise to at 1 ohm. About 3 ohms? Maybe a little bit under. At 2 ohms that amp sees a little more than 1500 rms. At 4 ohms that amp sees a little more than 1000 rms. So at 3 ohms it will see 1250 rms or a little more. That is above rated. So it will be a little of a risk. Them p3s aren’t known for taking more than 600 rms. Not even a little bit more. He could run a t1500bd on them p3s but not a t1500bdcp. Because the bd is only 1000 rms at 2 ohms unlike the bdcp which is 1500 rms at 2 ohms and 1000 rms at 4 ohms.

Last edited:
What do you figure it will rise to at 1 ohm. About 3 ohms? Maybe a little bit under. At 2 ohms that amp sees a little more than 1500 rms. At 4 ohms that amp sees a little more than 1000 rms. So at 3 ohm I guess from basic math it will see 1250 rms. That is above rated. So it will be a little of a risk. Them p3s aren’t known for taking more than 600 rms. Not even a little bit more. He could run a t1500bd on them p3s but not a t1500bdcp. Because the bd is only 1000 rms at 2 ohms unlike the bdcp which is 1500 rms at 2 ohms and 1000 rms at 4 ohms.
Let’s talk about what we should be really be addressing. Is that current hog worth the $800 new or $400 used. Nah

He said don’t try to get him to buy sundown but he should. That’s what I did. I went from Rockford to sundown. For $150 more than what I paid for that t1500, I got a saz3500d. I could of just paid $450 and got a taramps md8000 but I was nervous about it being too much for my zv5.

Mad respect, I was thinking like any younger than a millennial. You appreciate fine cinema like me
Love it! It was perfect for the situation too because it was something I love that he didn’t know but it broke the ice and got me to realize some things and calm down and reassess myself. Major Payne does in real life what he did in that movie in this case. Sir yes sir!!! Lol!

Last edited:
Look closely at Major Payne’s lips and it almost looks like he is saying “666”. And look closely at his hand. It’s his right hand. The left hand spells “OK”. But the right hand is “666”. Ok? The circle the thumb and the pointer make is the circle for all the 6s and each other finger is the swoop to each 6. Since you will be looking down at your own hand, do it with your left hand instead and you will see it. Do it with your right hand and they will see it. 👌 . Now that’s some fine line sensitive **** lol! Hollywood be on some ****, huh? They promote the beast on the low to kids and the parents don’t even know and take the kids to see it. I’m not speaking on this movie though. I’m speaking on newer movies and shows. It’s gotten crazy. Like raising their kids on lies and deceit about a dude named SANTA (SATAN) that brings them presents and eats their cookies and drinks their milk (sexual innuendo). Which causes a lot of them to rebel against authority once they are older, kinda like Satan did. December 25th was an old pagan holiday of wife swooping and orgies. Fucked up, huh? So off topic but I felt like sharing. Sharing is caring. Lol! But all jokes aside, it’s some fucked up ****.

Last edited:
Look closely at Major Payne’s lips and it almost looks like he is saying “666”. And look closely at his hand. It’s his right hand. The left hand spells “OK”. But the right hand is “666”. Ok? The circle the thumb and the pointer make is the circle for all the 6s and each other finger is the swoop to each 6. Since you will be looking down at your own hand, do it with your left hand instead and you will see it. Do it with your right hand and they will see it. 👌 . Now that’s some fine line sensitive **** lol! Hollywood be on some ****, huh? They promote the beast on the low to kids and the parents don’t even know and take the kids to see it. I’m not speaking on this movie though. I’m speaking on newer movies and shows. It’s gotten crazy. Like raising their kids on lies and deceit about a dude named SANTA (SATAN) that brings them presents and eats their cookies and drinks their milk (sexual innuendo). Which causes a lot of them to rebel against authority once they are older, kinda like Satan did. December 25th was an old pagan holiday of wife swooping and orgies. Fucked up, huh? So off topic but I felt like sharing. Sharing is caring. Lol! But all jokes aside, it’s some fucked up ****.

You sound like a Jehovah's Witness.

It kinda looks like I was pointing the devil out and kept talking about the devil and the devil was the topic of my conversation and I was teaching about the devil. Don’t jehovah witnesses talk about God and point god out and make God the point and topic of their conversation and teach about God? Think before you start trolling. Cause what u said could take some rethinking now that I’ve point things out. Lol

Last edited:
It kinda looks like I was pointing the devil out and kept talking about the devil and the devil was the topic of my conversation and I was teaching about the devil. Don’t jehovah witnesses talk about God and point god out and make God the point of their conversation and teach about God? Think before you start trolling. Cause what u said could take some rethinking now that I’ve point things out. Lol

Considering I was one growing up I think I'm quite a bit more familiar about them and their beliefs than you are and they talk as much about Satan as you do. They also talk about God as well, kinda the point of religion. Carrot = Heaven, Stick = Hell. I'm not about any of that anymore. Happily Agnostic now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...