Help Me Out :)

1 or 2

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

619Thump

CarAudio.com Recruit
Before anything else, just know im asking for an answer, i dont want any other brand, i was born and raised on fosgate and alpine only. So what im asking is please dont tell me get sundown or skar or wtv. Im getting this system for a little less then $600 brand new, so im ordering 2 P3 12’s and im debating for 2 P1000x1BD amps or just one. Jus wanna know if 1 P3 can handle 1000w or if i should jus get 1 amp for both subs. Again please dont judge or tell me other suggestions, i jus want a simple answer, 2 amps or 1 (and my bad i didnt say this earlier but ima have the subs at 1 ohm wether its 2 or 1 amp)

yea ik i was thinking of getting the t1500 but the cheapest i saw it was like $600 but it was refurbished and on ebay
That bdcp 1500 At 1 ohm is 1800watts but 60% efficiency....absolute current hog. Prime 1200 is 1400 watts at 80% efficiency. Offset the slightly lower power by adusting your enclosure. Less than half the price

A p3 will not handle 1000 rms. 600 rms is the most it can handle. One p1000x1bd is sufficient for them 2 subwoofers. Not 2. But the new Rockford prime amps are bad ass though. They have a distortion detector that flickers on if your clipping/distorting so you know to turn the gain down on the amp. Get the prime r2 1200 watt amp. It’s perfect for them subwoofers.

A t1500bdcp is too much for them subwoofers. They will eventually give out even if the gains are set correctly. Even though you will not get 2000 rms or 1500 rms consistently because of box rise, you will still fluctuate to it and eventually them subwoofers will give out.

You can go with a t1500bdcp but eventually the subwoofers will give out. Eventually. I had a t1500bdcp I got for $400 refurbished on eBay and it was an awesome amp. I wouldn’t of paid $600 or $800 for it though. Refurbished or new. Get the Rockford prime r2 1200 and them subwoofers will never give out. But it’s up to you.

@THATpurpleKUSH There’s only 2 dudes on YouTube that had 2 p3 12s on a t1500 and they don’t have it anymore. What does that tell you? Get real and go smoke some weed, loser. I have ran a t1500 and p3s. I know both very well. You probably haven’t ran either. You are just making assumptions and riding popwarhomie’s jock. I speak on experience in running the products he speaks on. Have you ran a t1500 or p3? Dislike your lifestyle, not my helpful input that you don’t agree upon.

Nah. He disliked correct knowledge. That pissed me off because I know them amps and subwoofers real well because I’ve used them. And Abo is Hebrew. Look it up. It’s like Abba but stern. Abba means father. Who is bobby2names? I’m confused.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...