Help Me Choose 8s

You chose an 8 that is notorious for liking big boxes. If you’re comparing the DD 8 to the SA10, the box size won’t be much different. I’d choose the 10s if this were my only choice.

How much room would I save with going 8s than 10s. I need as much room as possible for kids stuff

You're trying to have all the cake and eat all of it at once. You need to choose something that you like. Anything you've said so far is pretty good quality. So I know I can make a lot of what you're looking at sound good. Just being honest, I think you're in splitting hairs type territory.

If I'm gonna go 8s it's the dd2508 or sundown x. If I go 10s then sundown sa
The sundown x is an spl sub. The SA is a more musical sub that gets loud. For a daily driver music setup, I’d recommend the SA. The DD is a good sub if you have a height restriction and can’t fit a 10, IMO. It’s great for under seats of trucks. I recommend the SA 10 as being the best choice for what your goals are.

I have 35w 20h and 15d. I wanna use the least amount of space I can and I think with the 8s I'll achieve that especially in a jeep wrangler with the trunk being open style. I gotta see how much the dd2508 is here in Vancouver Canada. Otherwise I'll get sundown. When you say the x8 is a spl sub is it just gonna be lider than the Sa8 and maybe play lows better? L7Q 8 still in the mix as cone area is king

I have 35w 20h and 15d. I wanna use the least amount of space I can and I think with the 8s I'll achieve that especially in a jeep wrangler with the trunk being open style. I gotta see how much the dd2508 is here in Vancouver Canada. Otherwise I'll get sundown. When you say the x8 is a spl sub is it just gonna be lider than the Sa8 and maybe play lows better? L7Q 8 still in the mix as cone area is king

You're countering what you say you want to do if you're considering the L7 8.

The sa-10's might actually be about the same size as a dd2508 box. It wouldn't be much smaller.

I would get the sa-10's. You aren't going to find anything much better than that, for what you want, unless you pay an arm and leg.

Eventually, you gotta buy something so you can actually listen to your music :p😁

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...