Help! Installing Navone or LC6

Participant count
  • Participant list

rocktonic13
10+ year member

orlando
Well heres whats going on. I am just getting back into car audio, but this time around i will be keeping my stock HU, but will be using a loc to my amps. Ive been looking at the navone locs because they look extremely simple to install. my buddy has an old audiocontrol lc6 laying around that i could use but it seems MUCH more complicated to wire up than the navone. I've searched but couldnt really find it, but could someone explain to me how to wire up the lc6 completely including knowing which wires are what comming from the hu and what i should hook the remote in to, or would it just be much easier to order a navone? let me know what you think, i know the lc5 is a good piece of equipment but if its going to be a hassle to install i donno if its the route i wanna go...

what the heck are u talking about?

lc6-gray.jpg

speaker wires screw into the bottom, RCA outs are on the top, and power/turn on signal are in the bottom right - they are all labeled

i dont see anything remotely complicated about that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.