Help Getting my Brother a Nice Setup!

On a $300 budget I would say check craigslist to see what is for sale locally.

**edit** I just looked through your craigslist for that area and there are few things that fall into his price range and would work just fine for what little he is wanting.

On a $300 budget I would say check craigslist to see what is for sale locally.

**edit** I just looked through your craigslist for that area and there are few things that fall into his price range and would work just fine for what little he is wanting.

so generous of you. lol

Yeah I was also looking on there. Theres some nice setups, I'll show them to him. Is there anything on SonicElectronics for him?
It is hard to compare new to used prices. He can get much more from just buying locally then he would buying new. I'm sure he does not want much since his budget is small, but might as well get the most out of what you can.

I'm not saying don't buy new, just that he would get a lot less then buying used in this case.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.