Help for someone new?

wow, thanks guys for all your help.. my friend said he would sell me 2 12" subs and a n 800 watt mono amp for 140$.. is this the right amp for these subs?

wow, thanks guys for all your help.. my friend said he would sell me 2 12" subs and a n 800 watt mono amp for 140$.. is this the right amp for these subs?
You have to give us the model number for us to tell you if it's good or not. 2 12" subs and a 800W amp is too little information.

I have a noob question.. i can adjust my subs from my HU? right? and is there a way to make the new front speakers loud but keep the stock speakers in the back quieter?

What kind of Hu do you have? You should be able to adjust the gain if you have a nice HU, but some only let you change the EQ. Some amps have a remote control wire that you run from the amp that lets you adjust the bass.

As for making the fronts louder, just use the fader and adjust it to the front.

What kind of Hu do you have? You should be able to adjust the gain if you have a nice HU, but some only let you change the EQ. Some amps have a remote control wire that you run from the amp that lets you adjust the bass.
As for making the fronts louder, just use the fader and adjust it to the front.
haha wow now i feel like an idiot.. i should have known about the fader..

and my HU does have a subwoffer control i guess it just havent been working since i dont have everything set up yet.. .ahah

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.