HELP! box design for 2 15 in L5s......

Well Kickersubs4life, maybe it's time to trade that Cirrus in for an SUV. lol!
This....

What people don't consider is that a 15" square woofer is same cone area as 18" round. Would say minimum 5cube net per for any half decent performance.

You have no opinion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
lmao i could care less buddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I think I am just gonna build a decent vented box for one of the 15s for the lows and trade my cousin one of my 15s for his 2 12 in kicker solo classics in a sealed box so I will have the highs and lows. At this point I don't think I'm going to fit both 15's in my trunk and I don't wanna have to give up my back seat for a wall for them either.

Those solos are great subs by the way. Had a couple 10's in a tiny little box in my wifes trunk for awhile. Nice and punchy and hit every note. I know some people hate on Kicker but if you get em' cheap enough they're good durable subs... Good luck!

Yeah that's all I have ever owned is Kicker. I stuck with L7s for the longest time but I got a good price on these 15's so i bought the pair. It was either 2 15 in L5's or 2 15 in Memphis C3s. When it came down to it i picked Kicker over Memphis because they were cheaper and I'm hooked on Kicker. So if I stick with my 1 15 and I get the 2 12's I should be set don't you guys think? Instead of getting a headache trying to fit these 15's in my trunk?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.