Participant count
  • Participants list

Husmann4
10+ year member

Please help me. I am getting a 2005 Chevy Silverado this summer and need help choosing new speakers for it. They need to be 6.5" door speakers. They will be in the front doors. The speakers need to be as good quality as possible for $60 - $200 for a pair. I will be using a $120 pioneer DEH-P4000UB. Im also looking to put in subwoofers in the back hopefully but that is not for this section. So...any suggestions on speakers? Give me suggestions for all around good speakers (mids-highs-lows) and some suggestions for better highs and mids than lows just so if i dont get subwoofers I know what to get. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

2400w x 4 peak and 120w rms x 4. That has to be world record dynamic right there 🤣.
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
I have a bunch of amp but the sundown and the skar are two highest wattage ones. what amp would be needed to be enough for that skar 15" i thought...
That is correct. I like these as they are twisted pair and the RCA ends are thick and grip quite nicely...

About this thread

Husmann4

10+ year member
Husmann4
Abilene, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from