Help!! Been dealing with this to long

Participant count
  • Participants list

2020civicsi

CarAudio.com Newbie
So in my 2020 civic si I have 2-12 kicker comp R and a decent amp to my knowledge. Every time I press the brake or press the gas pedal the subs like cut out and seem like they want to thump but the amp is going into protect when I press the brake or gas pedal (there electric pedals) but when I press my clutch pedal it’s perfectly fine I don’t get it. Someone pls help.

My rca cable is connected to a line output converter wired to my factory sub
Got it. Was the ground cable set on bare metal? Also check the positive connection points, such as battery terminal, fuse holder, fuse clamps, and terminal screws on the amp. They sometimes loosen with time and cause a energy deficiency. Also make sure the RCA cable is not coiled on top of other wires.

What is your voltage doing when you hard accelerate or brake? The civic have a complex alt control that shuts the alt down to save fuel. Its possible that during those moments the alt is shutting down and the amp goes into low voltage protection.

At the same time like mentioned above I suspect a loose connection somewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...