Help aftermarket reverse camera scrolling horozintal lines??

Participant count
  • Participant list

TYPE-R-EG

Hi
Hi I got a quick question kinda pissed off right now trying to figure out my aftermarket reverse IR night vision camera is working but it has this scrolling horizontial lines I the monitor. I bought this thing from ebay 35 bucks. security tft monitor car rear view system. 4.3 inch screen. prior to installing it I bench tested it from the box in to straight battery power and it seems to work without any fuzzy screen lines horizontial type interference. but installed it now have this lines.

its box says security tft monitor specifications

tft LCD coolr monitor

2 video inputs

rear view system:NTSC/PAL

Power supply: DC12V (+with a line under it) 10%

Operation temp: -20degree F -50degree C

installed in a 1993 Honda civic si hatchback.

the camera is mounted in my lisence plate light screw. I had to modify dremel some camera plastic to fit the bolts to line up the screws. I routed the yellow rca from rear to the driver side panels . then I connected the power source of the camera to an extended 20 gauge wire to the front. I put the reverse camera ground straight to the rear trunk area 10mm bolt where there already existing harness oem grounds. the monitor hooked up the yellow wire also the red power wire soldered it with the reverse camera wire. tapped it with create a circuit used (10amp back up light) and added a 5 amp fuse for my reverse camera/monitor. checked connections all wires are ggood.

I turn the key on wtf? works good but it has these kinds of scrolling fuzzy horozintial lines?

FML. WTF? grounds are solid front and back. wiring is sodered. rca wires are good?

I start the engine it still have the lines?

is monitor/camerawhat is bad?

I looked online some says I have to install some kind of suppressor is it it?

or is the monitor/camera defective? WTF?

anyone solved this problem?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.