Having a problem

Participant count
  • Participant list
That be a hole notha discussion. It depends on what you have in the way of a calibration mic, etc. I'd say either the audiocontrol or Helix. If your still in the market for a 4 channel amp, then may be one of these.

AC DM-608, the Helix Mini or the Dayton DSP-408

AC

Helix (better value for the money than the AC)

Dayton

You will need a Calibration MIC for the dayton, that would be another $30-$50.

If you have an iPhone, I think that the AC and Helix software will work with the MIC on an iPhone, if Android, will need that mic. If you go with the DAYTON, you will need a laptop and either that mic or the 3.5mm one. You will be able to to use the REW free software with the dayton, it comes with a link for the free REW software.

Last edited:
That be a hole notha discussion. It depends on what you have in the way of a calibration mic, etc. I'd say either the audiocontrol or Helix. If your still in the market for a 4 channel amp, then may be one of these.

AC DM-608, the Helix Mini or the Dayton DSP-408

AC

Helix (better value for the money than the AC)

Dayton

You will need a Calibration MIC for the dayton, that would be another $30-$50.

If you have an iPhone, I think that the AC and Helix software will work with the MIC on an iPhone, if Android, will need that mic. If you go with the DAYTON, you will need a laptop and either that mic or the 3.5mm one. You will be able to to use the REW free software with the dayton, it comes with a link for the free REW software.
Okay thank you I'm definitely in the market for a 4 channel amp I'm just brain storming on stuff bc I drive a nissan altima 2012 and all these is in that so I gotta figure out how to fit more amps and dps and stuff

Okay thank you I'm definitely in the market for a 4 channel amp I'm just brain storming on stuff bc I drive a nissan altima 2012 and all these is in that so I gotta figure out how to fit more amps and dps and stuff

:)

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...