Mr FaceCaser

CarAudio.com Regular
1000006547.jpg

Witch amp should I go with the ds18 hooligan or the sundown sia 5000

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_131544_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_131544_Chrome.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 8
These are both great Korean board amps. take your pick. Taramps SMART BASS 5K is the fullbridge of choice too. Fullbridge are great for subs, lots of power so if your electrical is going to be good, they are a viable option as well.

If you want to save a littl money, the DS18 EXL line is also a Korean board amp. I think they go up to the EXL-P4000X1D

and then there is this option for less than the Korean options 8K

Last edited:
There is a guy here selling an 8K for $325 shipped!

Offer him a grand to ship both the 8K and the Lithium Bank, done!

He's in FL so maybe a road trip?

There is a guy here selling an 8K for $325 shipped!

Offer him a grand to ship both the 8K and the Lithium Bank, done!

He's in FL so maybe a road trip?
Matt is a Great guy to purchase from. Very honest about his gear he decides to Sale.
Dammned good buy. I dont think you could touch a Taramps Smart 5k for that price Shipped. Id snagg it , but have one from Powerhiomie/Pops its a 0.50- 1ohm version. And im in no need for anymore amps atm.LOL. Dammned good Deal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...