has anyone had any expierience with visonik

my friend has the 2 12" pack he got from tweeter or some ****, it is tuned extremely high... and it wont even hit the REAL low notes and the lower ones it is alright on.

overall though I think he paid $400 installed including the box amp wiring kit installation fees and 2 12s, it wasnt horrible it sounds ok... gets decently loud though, he has a 92ish 328i

edit: the entire box weighs nothing, if that tells u anything

honestly though you would probably be better off with a type-r in a decent box with 500+ watts and just pay someone to run the amp wires and maybe set everything up

she doensnt need anything flashy would it be ok for her just lisntening to her mainstream rap sh*t and some mainstream rock stuff
if ur willing to spend the money and u dont feel like dealing with the hassle of getting everything put in then go for it, but there are definitely better choices for the money

sorry but if u dont mind me asking how much are u paying

if ur willing to spend the money and u dont feel like dealing with the hassle of getting everything put in then go for it, but there are definitely better choices for the money
sorry but if u dont mind me asking how much are u paying
its like 114 or 120 at autozone i think

it wont **** out on me will it

I have the subs only...

the bass package **** IMHO (Friend got it..)...

just try to buy the subs..build a BETTER box...

and a diferent amp..(Really needed)

becuase the amp they give you only does like 60 watts RMS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

It's tough to find 2 10's amp and box for that price, but one decent 10 in a well built box will be much better than the Visonik package. I have one of the 12" packages in my garage right now, I would be surprised if the box weighs over 5 pounds. They just seem like they are poorly put together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.