Had to bring this one over...RE Destroyer - QUAD LEADS, 8ga direct connects, more...

Don't worry Dave, you're still my favorite of the many druggy thiefs in the car audio world. Keep doin what you're doin, and I'm sure you'll keep scraping by:)
Do you have any actual proof of what you are saying? I don't know David, never used any of his products, but if you are going to accuse anyone of something you should have at least a shred of proof, which if you do you have not shown it yet.

Don't worry Dave, you're still my favorite of the many druggy thiefs in the car audio world. Keep doin what you're doin, and I'm sure you'll keep scraping by:)
Hey fuckface, I am sorry for hurting your feelings with the insults and all but I do have a real question for you. I have spent the 10 seconds it takes to look at a few of the post you have made from many of your various screen names to people on the forums and you have talked shit about almost every brand of speaker there is. So, what brand do you like? Why do you feel compelled to talk shit about all the different brands that you have talked shit about and to the people that you have been such an ass hole to? This is a legitimate question, what do you consider not to be garbage in your opinion? I only ask because I have not seen you talk good about any brand at all or really nice to any person at all.

great job with the sub looks badass....as to the rest of the thread...wow....the same retard keeps posting the same stuff about re.....its old, get over it.......

someone ban the motherfvcker for not having proof and destroying a great thread.

Eh **** ill save you even that time-02parkave, visitor,v2.0,etc. all me. saved you the time of pretending moderators care about you.
I find it rather comical that I ask you a real question about your opinion on audio equipment is and you don't respond. Going through your post through your numerous names you are very quick to give your opinion when it is not directly asked of you and you have very quick response times. Yet, when I asked you a question directly, you appear not to be so interested or don't have an opinion on what you like. You will give negative opinions but not good ones? Do you not like anything or any brand in audio? I am a little confused I guess, I really thought that you would want your opinion known? Ohh well, I guess since you spend so much time testing all brands and types of products you "SUDDENLY" don't have time to give us some "facts" or even "opinions" of what is good equipment. Thank you for your responses LOLzthrowaway, 02 Park AVE, Visitor, v2.0 or what ever name you want to hide behind now..

emg025.gif

Hey fuckface, I am sorry for hurting your feelings with the insults and all but I do have a real question for you. I have spent the 10 seconds it takes to look at a few of the post you have made from many of your various screen names to people on the forums and you have talked shit about almost every brand of speaker there is. So, what brand do you like? Why do you feel compelled to talk shit about all the different brands that you have talked shit about and to the people that you have been such an ass hole to? This is a legitimate question, what do you consider not to be garbage in your opinion? I only ask because I have not seen you talk good about any brand at all or really nice to any person at all.
again with the names.. you are such a child. I am a fan of the team rf's, mach 5 stuff (more of a fan of mark than his products) andd fi is decent:) and there is no reason to be nice to idiots, liars and thiefs, and most brands are "me too" garbage. that answer your questions?

again with the names.. you are such a child. I am a fan of the team rf's, mach 5 stuff (more of a fan of mark than his products) andd fi is decent:) and there is no reason to be nice to idiots, liars and thiefs, and most brands are "me too" garbage. that answer your questions?
The problem is Mark couldn't design a sub if his life depended on it. All he does is buy off the shelf designs from Jinlaeda and other Chinese companies then sells it for 50% profit. If you want I can get the price sheets and post them up.

The problem is Mark couldn't design a sub if his life depended on it. All he does is buy off the shelf designs from Jinlaeda and other Chinese companies then sells it for 50% profit. If you want I can get the price sheets and post them up.
I'd like to see them. PM me or post them here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.