Had to bring this one over...RE Destroyer - QUAD LEADS, 8ga direct connects, more...

Unless you have any actual proof pf anything I think you should drop it. You also seem to like to attack a lot of people and companies, usually without a valid argument even.

Thanks for the positive comments fellas! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-David the slimy RICH theif

David- It is no secret who I am. I have made NO attempt to hide it. I would contact denim to "snitch" on me if you would like, hell, send me a pm, and ill tell you who i am. No one is scared of you or your "company". I simply wanted to know if it was true that you were a slimy thief. unfortunately it seems hard to have a simple conversation on here.
Wow your thick. He has told you its not true, yet you keep pushing it. You wont take no for an anwer so you try to push it.

Ever heard the saying "Its better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid, then it is to open it and prove it"?

Eh **** ill save you even that time-02parkave, visitor,v2.0,etc. all me. saved you the time of pretending moderators care about you.
I guess I did not take into account of the cold weather that caused you to come back indoors early tonight (the corner be cold bitch's). Opps, my bad, I guess I should have waited around a little longer to see your commentary first hand and all.

To tell you the truth, I really don't think to highly of David overall but, I think even less of Daniel and I know you are going to go what ever route you think allows you to view the world where you are right and all. David does good work with subs and can be a nice guy. He can also be a straight up dickhead and has had "big head syndrome" in the past. Well, pretty much everyone at RE around 05 to 06 seemed to have an increase in this condition. I also understand that the hurt you feel towards David has caused you to lash out on several people here on the forums and David steeling from RE gives you the right to be a straight up C0CK Sucker and all. Almost makes me wish that I could get mad at someone that I think did something wrong and feel justified in doing what I want to.. Well, if I were a little Bitch like you I guess I could. The only reason I even said anything towards you in the first place was looking at the threads and your wonderful commits under your LOLzthrowaway user name.

The funniest thing here I guess is that you are thinking I most likely am talking to David and he is having me type different things to you since he is attempting to be professional about this situation. When in truth, I have not spoken to David at all this entire year in any way, shape, or form and I am not defending him as much as I am just talking down to a Fucktard Roach that has illusions that they are truly cooler than they really are. So, go Chad and be the man here, well that is when you get a chance to take the C0CK out of your mouth and speak!

That will do "First Nurse" the HE Bitch, that will do...

Thanks for the positive comments fellas! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
-David the slimy RICH theif
LOLZ

Never been a customer of David's but he seems to be a streight up guy and always answers questions, and he has always been a proffesional unlike LULZthrowaway.

and LOLZthrowaway you want to come after me becouse i work at walmart and eat some of the food after i tare it out (deem it as un-saleable)

**** you ***.

and do you work at RE lulzthrowaway? if so im sending this **** to RE and telling them how im never going to buy a peice of there equipment becouse of your stupidity. you should be fired for misrepresenting the company in such a childish, unprofessional manner.

k so i dont any of you guys at all, but please dont crash this thread, its simply about the sub he is making, take it somewhere else and solve it. no offense to anyone, but come on? this being said from a senior in high school.

btw Dave looks nice, wish i could know how to do all that work, still learning. gonna send u a pm about a recone kit.

k so i dont any of you guys at all, but please dont crash this thread, its simply about the sub he is making, take it somewhere else and solve it. no offense to anyone, but come on? this being said from a senior in high school.

btw Dave looks nice, wish i could know how to do all that work, still learning. gonna send u a pm about a recone kit.
You're trying to sound mature, yet you are throwing your age out there. What is that supposed to prove ?

You're trying to sound mature, yet you are throwing your age out there. What is that supposed to prove ?
im not trying to sound anything, age is age, i cant help that, so get over it and see what happens with this sub

im not trying to sound anything, age is age, i cant help that, so get over it and see what happens with this sub
If age is age then why did you feel the need to post a reference to it. Thats like David saying, "this is the RE Destroyer and im 30" . Theres no reason.

LOLZ
Never been a customer of David's but he seems to be a streight up guy and always answers questions, and he has always been a proffesional unlike LULZthrowaway.

and LOLZthrowaway you want to come after me becouse i work at walmart and eat some of the food after i tare it out (deem it as un-saleable)

**** you ***.

FYI, he claims to work the corners in Oklahomo City, Ok under the title "First Nurse" the HE Bitch. RE was in Vegas and now California. Things that make you go Hmmmm ????

LOLZ

**** you ***.

FYI, he claims to work the corners in Oklahomo City, Ok under the title "First Nurse" the HE Bitch. RE was in Vegas and now California. Things that make you go Hmmmm ????
I have no affilliation with re, and honestly wouldn't recommend any of there current garbage to anyone. Audioinformer-you have quite the infatuation with penis, and homosexuality, dunno what else to say bout that, other than it really is a lot less entertaining than you think I am afraid. And no, I didn't think you were talking to David. If you had been your replies would have been a bit more informed, and less insult filled (as you would have some scrap of actual info instead of, well, nothing. As for the walmart comment I didn't quite understand that.

In your last thread you really didn't respond to the allegations (instead, resorting to a flippant remark to save face), so I'll ask again (and more directly) did you steal thousands of dollars in parts when you worked at re, or do you wholeheartedly deny that allegation? Just curious.

get the **** outa here Psi is a respected member of the forum and your just some asshat throwing around accusations.

Don't worry Dave, you're still my favorite of the many druggy thiefs in the car audio world. Keep doin what you're doin, and I'm sure you'll keep scraping by:)
dude your such a tool are you really that jealous that someone made it in the car audio market and your in wonderland making up stories about **** that aint even your business

why havent you been banned yet your some type of *** like sicaudio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.