Had to bring this one over...RE Destroyer - QUAD LEADS, 8ga direct connects, more...

TeamPSI
10+ year member

Super Pimp VIP Member
We got this in from a customer the other day. It had been banged up in shipping, and like most of these, had the top plate come completely off. We re-aligned the motor, and built this...

IMG_6812Small.jpg

IMG_6813Small.jpg

IMG_6842Small.jpg

IMG_6849Small.jpg

IMG_6858Small.jpg

IMG_6872Small.jpg

IMG_6876Small.jpg

IMG_6896Small.jpg

IMG_6897Small.jpg

IMG_6898Small.jpg

IMG_6902Small.jpg

IMG_6903Small.jpg

I'm still not really done with it yet, as I have some more testing to do, but once I'm done, I'll get pics of the front. It has a white color coated cap on it!

In your last thread you really didn't respond to the allegations (instead, resorting to a flippant remark to save face), so I'll ask again (and more directly) did you steal thousands of dollars in parts when you worked at re, or do you wholeheartedly deny that allegation? Just curious.

In your last thread you really didn't respond to the allegations (instead, resorting to a flippant remark to save face), so I'll ask again (and more directly) did you steal thousands of dollars in parts when you worked at re, or do you wholeheartedly deny that allegation? Just curious.
If theft was involved in the thousands as you say. Would there not have been prison time???

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll get some finished photos up probably today or tomorrow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And if he did, (not) really do you think he would admit it here?

You are an IDIOT

David, oddly silent. that's.. disquieting. and misfit- I'm sure rusty would be happy to spray paint whatever you want.
Yeah, Rusty's cool. He may not have time to do it, though. I'll just have PSI handle it if that's okay with you.

It's awesome that you have a personal vendetta against a person that doesn't care about you. It's cute...

I'm a little too old to fight with kids on the internet these days, epsecially when they're just being fed BS info by a few guys (or a specific company) who are scared of us and where we're going. This guy, and his fictional stories are a joke. When you have some proof of your allegations, please let me know. I do have invoices here for every part that we have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You can reach me by email if you'd like, but you will not get another response from me on this forum, ever.

I will also be contacting a few moderators and the Admin of this forum to "snitch" on you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll leave it at that, and will never respond to another comment made by this guy. I don't have time to entertain you. Go find someone who cares and say hi to your boss for me, jerk.

...And for everyone who has responded with positive comments, THANKS GUYS! We appreciate and take care of our customers and friends, and are very appreciative of you guys standing up for us when the haters pull the penis out of their mouths long enough to talk smack.

I took some more pics of this sub (and a few others) and will update tonight. I'm temporarily on dial-up, so I have to wait until I have some down time to wait for the uploads. I can only upload 2 pics at a time or Photobucket crashes from my connection.

Anyway, I'm off to do some more work. TTYL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.