Had to bring this one over...RE Destroyer - QUAD LEADS, 8ga direct connects, more...

In your last thread you really didn't respond to the allegations (instead, resorting to a flippant remark to save face), so I'll ask again (and more directly) did you steal thousands of dollars in parts when you worked at re, or do you wholeheartedly deny that allegation? Just curious.
That would be a Class C Felony. I think the punishment is "fine of up to $100,000, or imprisonment of up to 40 years"

David, oddly silent. that's.. disquieting. and misfit- I'm sure rusty would be happy to spray paint whatever you want.
Its not spray paint tard. Atleast know your **** to insult him.

I'm a little too old to fight with kids on the internet these days, epsecially when they're just being fed BS info by a few guys (or a specific company) who are scared of us and where we're going. This guy, and his fictional stories are a joke. When you have some proof of your allegations, please let me know. I do have invoices here for every part that we have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You can reach me by email if you'd like, but you will not get another response from me on this forum, ever.
I will also be contacting a few moderators and the Admin of this forum to "snitch" on you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll leave it at that, and will never respond to another comment made by this guy. I don't have time to entertain you. Go find someone who cares and say hi to your boss for me, jerk.

...And for everyone who has responded with positive comments, THANKS GUYS! We appreciate and take care of our customers and friends, and are very appreciative of you guys standing up for us when the haters pull the penis out of their mouths long enough to talk smack.

I took some more pics of this sub (and a few others) and will update tonight. I'm temporarily on dial-up, so I have to wait until I have some down time to wait for the uploads. I can only upload 2 pics at a time or Photobucket crashes from my connection.

Anyway, I'm off to do some more work. TTYL
Dont worry Dave I love your stol...Erm... Purchased parts.

Here are the other pics....

IMG_7045Small.jpg

IMG_7049Small.jpg

IMG_7052Small.jpg

IMG_7058Small.jpg

IMG_7059Small.jpg

IMG_7062Small.jpg

In your last thread you really didn't respond to the allegations (instead, resorting to a flippant remark to save face), so I'll ask again (and more directly) did you steal thousands of dollars in parts when you worked at re, or do you wholeheartedly deny that allegation? Just curious.
I thought that he admitted to your allegations in his last post? He plainly said "yes, these are all stolen parts from RE"? I guess it just goes to show you that things are not heard properly or goes over peoples heads when they are too busy down on their knees ******* c0ck! If you would stop running you c0ck sucker and start listening, you might hear what people say to you the first time.. I understand that "Ignorance" is bliss but you are taking it just a little too far there fucl
So, on a more serious note, I talked to David to find out who you are sense he mentioned it and to find out what you do. I guess it is a title to be proud of but, it does not mean you know everything about car audio, "First Nurse". The title probably is not familiar to others that don't work in your industry so I will explain what your title is "First Nurse". Official first chair skin flute from the pretty sounds your mouth makes when it moves and head nurse from the amount of dirt on your knees.. So yes indeed, you dee man "First Nurse"!!

I thought that he admitted to your allegations in his last post? He plainly said "yes, these are all stolen parts from RE"? I guess it just goes to show you that things are not heard properly or goes over peoples heads when they are too busy down on their knees ******* c0ck! If you would stop running you c0ck sucker and start listening, you might hear what people say to you the first time.. I understand that "Ignorance" is bliss but you are taking it just a little too far there fucl
So, on a more serious note, I talked to David to find out who you are sense he mentioned it and to find out what you do and I guess it is a title to be proud of but, it does not mean you know everything about car audio, "First Nurse". The title probably is not familiar to others that don't work in your industry so I will explain what your title is "First Nurse". Official first chair skin flute from the sounds your mouth makes when it moves and head nurse from the amount of dirt on your knees.. So yes indeed, you dee man "First Nurse"!!
I wonder if he took your joking accusations against Dave as truth and then figured he could say it like he knows a lot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

So, on a more serious note, I talked to David to find out who you are sense he mentioned it and to find out what you do. I guess it is a title to be proud of but, it does not mean you know everything about car audio, "First Nurse". The title probably is not familiar to others that don't work in your industry so I will explain what your title is "First Nurse". Official first chair skin flute from the pretty sounds your mouth makes when it moves and head nurse from the amount of dirt on your knees.. So yes indeed, you dee man "First Nurse"!!
You arent much of a reader, huh? That was the flippant remark that was noted in my post. all I want is a serious response as to whether or not team psi marked parts bad, put them to the side, and went back later and took them (again that is of course theft). now, if you wuold get down off your knees yourself, and realized david is nothing but a 2 bit hack, you would realize he is certianly not above doing this. OOOORRRR you can continue being a worthless faggot like normal, makes no difference to me:)

I wonder if he took your joking accusations against Dave as truth and then figured he could say it like he knows a lot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Im a bit unnerved by his knowledge of the giving of head...

No, most likely he will come back saying that I am one of those that rides Davids nuts and all. But, for the record, I have not owned anything that David has had anything to do with since he worked at RE. I was talked into buying a pair of RE MT's by David back in 2005 and he told me he would answer any questions that I had. About a month or two after I bought the subs, I called him to ask him a basic question and he said" I don't know, I don't run a fucl & //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif (The real Ying and Yang of dealing with China, the only good part is getting paid period)!!

You arent much of a reader, huh? That was the flippant remark that was noted in my post. all I want is a serious response as to whether or not team psi marked parts bad, put them to the side, and went back later and took them (again that is of course theft). now, if you wuold get down off your knees yourself, and realized david is nothing but a 2 bit hack, you would realize he is certianly not above doing this. OOOORRRR you can continue being a worthless faggot like normal, makes no difference to me:)
Case in point.. He did before I could even get my last post finished !!

Ohh, and to add to your ordeal with David, I truly hope he stole as many parts from RE as possible. Anything short of him taking a u-haul truck and cleaning out the entire facility, when they still had parts back in Henderson, would be the crime here. Daniel is the LARGEST piece of shit I have every had the pleasure of not wanting to know. I understand that RE was basically bankrupt when he bought (stole it) at the price he bought it for. But of course that is after he overpaid for US Amps and went about fucking that name up as well.

I kinda feel sorry for David and what happened to him on the entire ordeal of Daniel the douche but, the person I truly feel sorry for is Dirk. I know that the day will come when he goes on a hardcore drinking binge and does not make it out of his trailer. That will truly be a sad day and, of course, you know what or who I am talking about, right? He is an innovator, ingenues, and just a straight up guy and I am afraid Daniel WILL put him in a early grave. So, who really gives a fuck if David stole a few things from RE or not, no matter what you say the real piece of shit here is Daniel Kim so get back to work "First Nurse"!

I'm a little too old to fight with kids on the internet these days, epsecially when they're just being fed BS info by a few guys (or a specific company) who are scared of us and where we're going. This guy, and his fictional stories are a joke. When you have some proof of your allegations, please let me know. I do have invoices here for every part that we have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You can reach me by email if you'd like, but you will not get another response from me on this forum, ever.
I will also be contacting a few moderators and the Admin of this forum to "snitch" on you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll leave it at that, and will never respond to another comment made by this guy. I don't have time to entertain you. Go find someone who cares and say hi to your boss for me, jerk.

...And for everyone who has responded with positive comments, THANKS GUYS! We appreciate and take care of our customers and friends, and are very appreciative of you guys standing up for us when the haters pull the penis out of their mouths long enough to talk smack.

I took some more pics of this sub (and a few others) and will update tonight. I'm temporarily on dial-up, so I have to wait until I have some down time to wait for the uploads. I can only upload 2 pics at a time or Photobucket crashes from my connection.

Anyway, I'm off to do some more work. TTYL
i dont understand, but i do understand that your work is awesome

Well, I guess I waited too late to post to receive a replay back from "First Nurse".. I guess it is corner time for "First Nurse", ohh well. Maybe after his busy night he can reflect back on this conversation and add some compelling rhetoric for our ultimate enjoyment.. Until next time, that will do "First Nurse", that will do..

Why should anyone answer to you, are you the Subwoofer Police? You're a joke, show real proof or just stfu u stupid ass!!!!!

Ohh, and to add to your ordeal with David, I truly hope he stole as many parts from RE as possible. Anything short of him taking a u-haul truck and cleaning out the entire facility, when they still had parts back in Henderson, would be the crime here. Daniel is the LARGEST piece of shit I have every had the pleasure of not wanting to know. I understand that RE was basically bankrupt when he bought (stole it) at the price he bought it for. But of course that is after he overpaid for US Amps and went about fucking that name up as well.
I kinda feel sorry for David and what happened to him on the entire ordeal of Daniel the douche but, the person I truly feel sorry for is Dirk. I know that the day will come when he goes on a hardcore drinking binge and does not make it out of his trailer. That will truly be a sad day and, of course, you know what or who I am talking about, right? He is an innovator, ingenues, and just a straight up guy and I am afraid Daniel WILL put him in a early grave. So, who really gives a fuck if David stole a few things from RE or not, no matter what you say the real piece of shit here is Daniel Kim so get back to work "First Nurse"!
Ah,here you go making more insults that are only clever to you i am afraid. Truly the sign of someone with NOTHING else to fall back on (of course, what else would you expect from a mid 20's guy with a hugely overinflated sense of self worth?). here's the deal- If David IS a thief, I am very sure the vast majority of members here wouldn't want **** to do with him, or his jank ass garbage. The fact that you think it is OK to steal from someone truly does speak volumes of your character (and anyone you would take up for, by proxy). To put it simply, you are just as much trash as David is. No amount of pathetic insults, or mindless drivel you spew onto the keyboard will change that.

David- It is no secret who I am. I have made NO attempt to hide it. I would contact denim to "snitch" on me if you would like, hell, send me a pm, and ill tell you who i am. No one is scared of you or your "company". I simply wanted to know if it was true that you were a slimy thief. unfortunately it seems hard to have a simple conversation on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.