Had to bring this one over...RE Destroyer - QUAD LEADS, 8ga direct connects, more...

again with the names.. you are such a child. I am a fan of the team rf's, mach 5 stuff (more of a fan of mark than his products) andd fi is decent:) and there is no reason to be nice to idiots, liars and thiefs, and most brands are "me too" garbage. that answer your questions?
I can assure you of one thing, if the allegations/personal attacks continue, you WILL NOT be using our forum anymore.

I'm sorry Dave, and I appreciate the maturity. If this happens again whether through personal messages or another user, I will be glad to take the necessary actions to resolve it.

Thanks,

-BC3

I can assure you of one thing, if the allegations/personal attacks continue, you WILL NOT be using our forum anymore.
I'm sorry Dave, and I appreciate the maturity. If this happens again whether through personal messages or another user, I will be glad to take the necessary actions to resolve it.

Thanks,

-BC3
That's some administratin for yo ass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.