>>>extremely Loud Car Subwoofer System<<<

what ignorance have they shown?

Not knowing **** about what is being sold in that ebay add. The subs are fairly good, local dealer sold them for $175 for the 15"s i beleive. Metered against other more expencive subs that most people think higher of, they did better for the money, and managed to sound pretty **** good.

The audioshit amp on the other hand is junk yes, ill agree. The subs are far from the worst out there though. Deffinatly not worth the asking price, or even half that.

Not knowing **** about what is being sold in that ebay add. The subs are fairly good, local dealer sold them for $175 for the 15"s i beleive. Metered against other more expencive and sub that most people think higher of, they did better for the money, and managed to sound pretty **** good.
The audioshit amp on the other hand is junk yes, ill agree. The subs are far from the worst out there though. Deffinatly not worth the asking price, or even half that.
so basically they said the stuff was junk...

and youre saying their not good. trolling over semantics perhaps?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.