Re Sx V.s. Aq Hdc3

lambofgood91
10+ year member

Closet Niqqa
Which one do u think has more SPL and can handle more power?? I'm thinkin the AQ, but im not sure. Thats why im asking u guys.............. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Opinions welcome if you've ever owned either sub. Thx

What size sub you plan on getting? I don't know if 2.0^3 would be enough after port/sub displacement..

and yes they do love high tuning, mine are tuned @ 38 and get **** low/loud

It is going to be 100% install dependent. The box is going to determine the actual sound far more then the actual speaker. (As long as you are comparing comparable speakers).

What size sub you plan on getting? I don't know if 2.0^3 would be enough after port/sub displacement..
and yes they do love high tuning, mine are tuned @ 38 and get **** low/loud
im gettin 2 12's of either one. rly hard decision because both subs are rly good subs i think.

how much power will you have for them? I'd want at least 3500 for 2 HDC's...
WHOA!! idk about 3500 watts, but i was going to use an AQ2200 and give each sub a 1000ish watts of clean power. And then later down the road maybe buy another 2200 and strap them. But just one for right now. I think the SX's can only handle about 1200-1500ish anyways.

Get the audioque it can handle more power and it sounds better too. i heard the sx and was going to buy one but then i saw the audioque and bought that and i like it better than the sx but either would be good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lambofgood91

10+ year member
Closet Niqqa
lambofgood91
Ocala, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date