> FREE enclosures with subwoofer purchases

yeah thats what i was looking at a lil while ago. i have narrowed down my choices to the Dcon or the RE SR. I sent an email to him to see what kind of price he has.
i have the re sr12. if i could go back, i would of gotten the IA 187. dont get me wrong, the sr sounds good and get loud doing it. i just heard alot of good stuff about the 187 line. as of right now quentin should be starting on my box here in a few days for the IA lethal injection im getting from him. now who wants to give me a meaty amp lol???

So you email him or call him to purchase from him? No website or anything?
correct. you can find his email on SSA. if you cant find it then PM me and i can give it to you. it seems as if he is working with the guys at SSA. im not exactly sure how its all working out. but yes you do have to email or call him.

Well I emailed him and told him what I was looking to do. So i'll see what he says.

I'm looking for 2 15''s to give 2500wrms too, total.

So I'm guessing my best bets are two Icons, two cvx's (not a fan of square subs), or two death row's.

Well I emailed him and told him what I was looking to do. So i'll see what he says.

So I'm guessing my best bets are two Icons, two cvx's (not a fan of square subs), or two death row's.
ive heard alot of great things about the Icons. cant go wrong there for sure. death rows will get very loud as well.

I use to have 2 15" Icons off a ZX2500. Just got be careful with them.

i can vouch for his quality as i have seen an heard a few of the cars he done. he does amazing work an this deal is retarded amazing. as for those sayin he's losing money. read up on SSA. he is not hurting at all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I am giving this some serious consideration.BUT...I really do not know what to go with out of that line up?? Looking for 2 15 inch dual 2 ohm that will take 1300-1500 watts per ch. and still sound good.Not looking to compete...just a LOW playing daily set up. Any help? IA Death Row any good? Is it worth the price jump to Death Penalty??

Does anyone know if the dude has refs? I don't post on ssa at all so I don't know anything of him... I emailed him a few times and got a crazy fast response. Post refs up if you know of em

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.